My Little Pony: Our Story

ThunderFlash

QuickLime grabbed her little companion then and held him back "Gizmo no gems for you" She said and sighed "Sorry to bother you Sir I Just..needed to check on the decorations, but everything looks fine so I'll get out of your hair now" She said grabbing Gizmo by the scruff of the neck.

Trying to leave quickly to get her other things done because she wanted to get back to her books and studies and at this rate they'd all be DOOMED.

"Out of my mane?! What about YOUR MANE!" The unicorn stopped himself in front of quicklime with an accusatory point of his hoof. The mess of a mane that resided upon her head was his target and he snorted. "i DEMAND we do something about that right now!" From seemingly no where a pair of brushes floated before the pegasus to assault the mess of her mane. Brushing and stroking out the knots rather roughly. "There!" Will had straightened out the mess and even left a gem covered bow in her hair. "Hmm... but emeralds don't match your pelt very well.......I know! Aquamarine!" Will slips to a large bag by the stage to rummage through gems, but not before letting a small handful land before gizmo. "I just KNOW i have aquamarines in here somewhere...."

(Er, Chaos? This is kind of a planned RP. Sorry if I come across as mean, but you shouldn't be here.)

Gizmo, oblivious to WillTravel's assault on QuickLime's hair, picked up the gems the unicorn dropped in front of the dragon. Quickly glancing at Will, Gizmo, now outright drooling, scooped up the gems and began to chew on one of them, savoring the deliciousness currently erupting from the gem in his mouth.