Riddle me this

Riddle

About myself.: Hmm.. Well, you can call me Riddle or Boots, or whatever really. I'm from... Possibly the craziest town in Maine. I'm an artist, have an anxienty/depression disorder complex, and I also like to read comics sometimes. I also, obviously, like My Little Ponies. I'm pretty timid, with a tendency to tremble almost constantly, to an extent. Tip, coffee doesn't help. Tipping your coffee doesn't help either. But I can't stop drinking it and staying up all night anyway. Nocturnal, most of the time. Gosh, what else...

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Was looking for some pony roleplays, first thing on Google. Go figure.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Brother's a major brony, best friend reluctantly admitted to liking it, and I was like, sweet, cartoons, lets watch.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Hi.

Tired, not even gonna try coffee toni- morning 'til I'm all mused out.

In fact, I think the coffee maker thing's broken.

Oh well.

Good morning, or night, or... Whatever it is you guys have here. What's up?

Guest EoLPinkie

Duh silly filly, you don't tip your coffee, you sing to it! And sugar. Always more sugar. Sugar is so great! It just makes you RAAAAAAAGLEFLAGLE! Nothing's up, the world is round! You only go "Wooo woooo woooo woooo" in circles until you get where you need to go! Welcome to Canterlot! We should be friends! I'll sing you my welcome song for a joke, and you can message me if you want to be my pony friend of the day on my blog. Yay!

You are from Stephen King story country! Maine! No wonder it is weird where you are! Also coffee is fine, unless you are me and it has no effect what so ever, but I still drink it occasionally.

Either way, welcome to Canterlot. I am Star Swirl. I think we'll get along fine.

@fearanger: I'm sure you have seen this.... but here is "Today on Mythbusters" where they give Pinkie Pie some coffee with lots and lots of sugar as an emulsifier... Let's just say the bunker won't be as effective as you think ;)

*sips more Duncan Doughnut French Vanilla* *reads*

We need more topics about coffee. Is it mentioned on the show that much? Seems as though they prefer tea.

After the mythbusters tested it it is no surprise. I think twilight requested a ban from celestia and she granted it.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!