Hello!

SirShadowdeath

About myself.: I like to write, draw, code, and read. I'm a dark, lonesome person who lives around NYC.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Trial and Error over time

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Hello!

My name is SirShadowdeath. Not the type of name you'd think a mlp fan would have, huh? Truth is, I'm not a true brony at heart. I'm a simple fan of the show who happens to like fanfic and fanart. I've never tried RP before, and I probably never will. I do have an OC, but he is only used for fanfic and art, not RP. I am a very dark person, and it is a surprise to most people that I even know what MLP is. I like to write, draw, program/code, and play video games. I happen to dislike Fluttershy. Don't judge. Hope that's enough info. Happy to join Canterlot. :)

Guest EoLPinkie

You're not a true brony at heart? How sad... how draining... How can I be happy if someone hasn't accepted love and tolerance into the darkness of their soul? Easy! You'll come around! :D

Pinkiepie-happylook.jpg

Weeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! I'm glad something led you here, no matter what it is! I like to make believe too! Sometimes I pretend I'm a super pony and run around in a cape. No need to be lonely with me around! I'll brighten up your day like sunshine in a mirror shop! I'll even sing you my welcome song if you want! Welcome welcome welcome!

Welcome other new brony, I know you said you're not a true brony at heart but I really do think you would come around to accept it eventually. I know it can be hard sometimes if you think of yourself as dark but you just have to open up and let the love and friendship in! ;-)

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!