Oui.

3arlGrey

About myself.: Freshman half-korean cellist. Finds ponies emotionally appealing, lives in USA. Draws, writes, and contemplates. Plans on becoming an I have no idea as an adult.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Followed a series of RP links and subjects of otherworldly artifacts until I had stumbled upon this website.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Began to watch episodes while writing stuff during the summer. Eventually inspired me to check out tumblrs, deviantart, youtube channels, and whatnot. Drew ponies for a while, then lost my tablet pen.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

whats_going_on_in_this_thread-(n1308812518069).jpg

Well, it appears to me that I have applied the most applicable knowledge I have into the applications above my applicable post.

It looks really messy above that photo, but I know your all adaptable and wonderful people and will not brand or stereotype me

for any misconception at present time or in the future isnt that rite o yes it is yeah alright okay

My name is 3arlGrey ( Err-ll Grr-ei ). 'Tis an alias I go by on the majority of communities and forums I use due to it being the most

sexually appealing tea flavor I have met in my life. Passing over that, I suppose you would all like to read something pleasant and

interesting about my life. So here I go.

My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I was born in the Leaf Village, where I attended Ninja school, did Ninja homework, and did Ninja chores,

which my parents would have been proud of if they were still living. As a young child, I had the nine tailed fox sealed into me by the

Hokage. Now, I have friends like Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, Ino, and that obese monstrosity that's always eating potato chips.

I go on exciting Ninja adventures with them, and I cast Ninja spells and use Ninja fighting techniques. But I have to beware for the

Sound Ninja, for they are the most dangerous of all. I don't have to worry too much though, I still have my rasengan-

tumblr_lvv82wfsoO1r3quow.gif

alright i admit it i am a horrible person you can all kill me now

English Translation for those who need it:

I'm Joseph Kim. I detest being called "Joe" because for some odd reason, I get the odd vibe that I'm being called a farmer. I was

born and raised in Andover, Massachusetts, and make frequent trips to Boston for Orchestra and my Chamber Quartet. I go to

the town high school and plan on becoming nothing in particular when I become an adult. Before I discovered ponies during the

summer, things were dull for me. I had an incredibly repetitive and tiring schedule for each day, and I felt like my life would all

just blend together into one big dark grey mess. Ponies have spiked my curiosity and my artistic ability. I have written a few

fanfictions, and I used to draw ponies until I lost my tablet pen. I try to live each day to my fullest, and try not to antagonize people

for who they are.

And as the rules suggest I don't relay ALL of my life, I'll restrain from writing my obituary right at this moment.

Other than ponies, I enjoy Horror / Adventure games ( Silent Hill, Uncharted ) and Shin Megami Tensei titles ( Persona, Devil Survivor ),

and the rare exception of Phoenix Wright and 999. I am a generally dark, but easy person to talk to from the perspective I have

gathered from other people. Apparently, when I'm not smiling, I look very depressed ( when I'm actually just sleepy ). I see too

many books and movies and media in general appealing to list them, as this post is already a huge wall of text, but you can just assume I like books and movies.

Well, that's it, I suppose. Good day, and I hope I will make a decent addition to this. Place.

Edited by 3arlGrey

Guest EoLPinkie

I like your intro, it made me giggle! Of course what doesn't, but sometimes things only make me sniggle or snort. Hi! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! I'm so happy that you're here! We have lots of tea-loving ponies around here somewhere, I know NoteRinger does... I like your avatar! You sound a little crazy, but that's good, because a little crazy is good crazy! You'll have to join the super secret society of pony ninjas, we practice ninpo-ny! Also you said "Oui!" Madame LeFlour, we have guests!

44776%20-%20artist%3Afloppyneko%20madame_leflour%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie.png

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!