Burd's art.

Aylbirt

• Just some art stuff I draw. All images are reduced in size, or even just preview images. Click on them to see them bigger, or see the image at all in some cases.
2cqecyb.jpg
27zx11g.jpg
2mc6qlf.jpg
d35dc1a7.jpg
I'm thinking of making this fanart into a character. Not sure yet. Yes, that is a Kid Flash pony.
Two different backgrounds I made myself. Flutterdash. Top is widescreen, bottom is normal screen.
264m3op.jpg
35d2qgi.jpg
124wpk7.jpg
Bigger image if you click it. As is with the whole of this thread because I'm weird like that. Aqua should have a horn, but I can't figure out unicorn horns yet. So, when I figure out how to glue those things onto their heads, he'll get one.
2aims80.jpg
That's all for now. I'll put some more up later. Thinking of making a Kiff paperchild.

• Kid Flash, Robin
      Superboy, Aqualad.
      Young Justice is a newish show, that is kind of re-doing the sidekick DC thing. They decided to use Kaldur rather than the traditional Garth. It's a good question, since the show is new and most people are expecting the other character.

Heh... great work there! :P One question, though -

Shouldn't Supes be a Pegasus, what with the flying and all?

It's Superboy. He doesn't fly, though he can jump really far and knock you silly with a flick of his... hoof?