Syron's here

Syron

About myself.: A short description would be: Crossover between metalhead and nerd. Located in Germany, greatest hobbies are programming and reading.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: EqD->State of the Herd report->Canterlot

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Memebase, Fanfic

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Hey there bronies!

Well, as stated above I'm quite into the mlp-fanfic. I would probably read the whole day if I had the time for that. But unfortunatly I have to learn. At the moment I'm studying IT, that's eating up all of my free time.

I'm a brony since September 2011 but only recently started really digging into it. Since I like roleplaying quite a lot my registration here was overdue. So, here I am, only one warning: English isn't my mother language, so I will certainly make some mistakes. I'm probably not the first one to say that, but I hope you don't play grammar nazi and point out every single mistake. I appreciate it if you indicate really bad or frequent ones per PM, though.

With that being said: I hope we have a good time together!

Greetings,

Syron

Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D And as with most people who give the warning about english not being their first language, you type better than a lot of people whose first language IS english, so I doubt you'll hear about mistakes very often, if you ever do. :P

Guest EoLPinkie

Are you sure Syron is here? Why not over there? Is there something special about here? It's candy isn't it?! Yay! Weeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! :D I'm so glad you're here, we've got to get you introduced to everypony! You'll have so many friends! We can have cake and play games and sing and dance and it'll be so much fun! I'm working on a new welcome song right now, so I don't have one to sing since the classic is retired, but you can hear it once it's done! If you ever need a joke or a game, I'm your pony! Woo!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

[...] you type better than a lot of people whose first language IS english, so I doubt you'll hear about mistakes very often, if you ever do. :P

Thanks to leo.org and some other websites. Takes me some time to write larger posts this way^^

But anyway, thanks for the - quite energetic - welcome!

Syron, hello!

I'm a former metalhead myself. I like the music, but am no longer really in the scene. You chose a good place to come to for community and roleplay. I have only been here for a short time, but it looks great! I hope to see you around the forums and maybe in some RP sometime.

Willkomen im Canterlot!