Pelt: White (hint of pink)

Mane/Tail/Colorings: Orange and red braided mane

Eye Color: Orange

Cutie Mark: Purple Lily

Physique: Good figure

Origin: High Society in Canterlot

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Motivation: Run her wealthy garden and flower shop

History/Story: Lily was born into a wealthy, divine family in the Equestrian capital of Canterlot. Her parents where wealthy Unicorns and wanted her, no matter how much they disliked the fact she was an Earth pony(Lily's great grandma was one), they tried to get her to continue the family business and marry high. However, she didn’t like her parents’ big business style. Lily was more of a down to earth kind of pony, considering she was an EARTH pony. Ponies at school often accepted her, even though she was bit less prestene than them. She never rwally hung out with many of her fellow classmates back home. She would draw, do puzzles, and just small things to pass the time until the day she got her cutie mark. She discovered her cutie mark after school one day when they learned about plants. She was so excited she went home that she started a garden and was filled with success, her favorite being her lilies. She left school to take her own business of being a florist. But, her parents where disgraced at the idea. They didn’t help her much when she tried to start her business. Though slowly and surely, ponies in Canterlot started to respect and enjoy her merchandise. She became a respect business pony and her flowers are used in many pieces of clothing and art. And even though she liked the rough and tumble small life of gardening, she became intrigued in the study of modeling. She joined up for many small reasons, parental affection, showing off, looking beautiful, and just the atmosphere of high society

Personality: Lily is a kind pony, and a shrewd merchandiser. She is not afraid to get dirty in her garden. However, he compliments can sometimes be taken badly. FE-“Oh, you’re the nicest old mare I know.” She also knows how to model different dresses very well. Always has her hair in a braid.

Dislikes: Hay, Rabbits

Where did Lily develop her hobby of modeling, I wonder? After all, she likes getting dirty in a garden. She doesn't seem like the type to like frilly stuff. Perhaps that comes from the high hopes of her parents, or growing up in high society? Though she likes to garden, maybe a bit of the high life rubbed off on her.

And what of her school days? Did she have any friends? Did she go to a high class school? How did she interact with her peers?

Everything in the Application checks out, Lily Petal could just use some fleshing out. :)

Where did Lily develop her hobby of modeling, I wonder? After all, she likes getting dirty in a garden. She doesn't seem like the type to like frilly stuff. Perhaps that comes from the high hopes of her parents, or growing up in high society? Though she likes to garden, maybe a bit of the high life rubbed off on her.

And what of her school days? Did she have any friends? Did she go to a high class school? How did she interact with her peers?

Everything in the Application checks out, Lily Petal could just use some fleshing out. :)

Yes ir, I just quickly wipped this up for the fashion thing. I knew someone would point me in the right direction :P