Good morning Canterlot.

SilverSwirl

About myself.: I am an avid reader, consuming both novels and manga. I live in the Midwest United States and I am an Eagle Scout. I enjoy playing video games, including Super Smash Bros. Brawl and CS:S. If asked, I will tell you about my exploits on the Genesis (A small hint of my true age)

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Found it through the MLP:FiM Steam Group

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I watched an episode with my sister

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Dear Canterlot forums,

I am SilverSwirl. I first found out about FiM through my sister who is slightly younger than me. My first episode was the Rainbow Dash pet episode and have been keeping up with the show ever since. I am making an effort to watch the previous season to fully understand some of the back stories so bear with me if I don't know what you are talking about at times. I am a very courteous and respectful person, and will do my best to get along with everyone no matter what. Thank you for taking the time to read this short but sweet introduction. I look forward to speaking with you in the future!

-Sincerely,

SilverSwirl

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest EoLPinkie

Your avatar makes me smile, and your name is so neat! I played on the Genesis too! Sonic the Hedgehog! :D Weeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! I love meeting new pony friends! We have other Eagle Scouts around here somewhere, shouldn't be too hard to find them! I know you'll have lots of fun here, and if you ever need anything from jokes to cake I'm the pony for you! You can hear my welcome song for the price of one joke, and I'll see you around soon! Yay!

Thanks again! I guess you have seen that manga before EoL Pinkie? I don't have the translated version sadly.... I tried to have it translated but no one would do it for me and I can't seem to understand japanese text very well.