{AppleLoosa} Crisp Apples & Sweet Honey {Pm for invite}

QuickLime

The sun was coming over the horizon, painting everything in a glorious golden glow; it was a perfect morning for a harvest! HoneySuckle happily came out into his bee fields with a bucket in hand as he went up to each gold colored hive and gently tapped it with a hoof “Good morning ladies” He said with a grin, the bee’s flying out to land on him to form a bee beard

“So good to see you this morning” He said as he took hold of the hive and tipped the pure gold contents into his bucket, making sure to leave them enough to start making more “Much obliged ladies ya’ll have a good day”

The bee’s flew back into their hives and HoneySuckle did this process several times till his buckets were full of the liquid gold, once all the honey was gathered for the day he poured it all through a strainer that consisted of a barrel with a fine mesh strainer over it to catch any bits and pieces that don’t belong in the honey.

Once it was strained he twisted the handle to have the golden honey pouring into clear glass bottles that were shaped like beehives, once they were full he twisted the tops on each one till he had a whole basket full of them! Trotting out to his stand that was set up alongside the road and shaded under one of the apple tree’s he stocked his little honey stand and flicked the sign to open.

“Nother day another Bit” He said and smiled lightly as he leaned on the counter and took a breath in.

(Sorry it took a while, things have been busy)

Growth was the buzz word of Appleoosa; this youngest of Equestria’s settlements was also the fastest growing. It made perfect sense - out west of Fillydelphia and Dodge Junction, this final rail station of the Great Equestrian Southern Railway was the gateway to the largely untapped Painted Pinto and the vast griffin lands of Aquilla beyond; with so much opportunity beckoning, ponies from all over had come to settle here within the last year. Braeburn, being one of the original settlers, loved to find out about as many of the newcomers to this, his town, that he'd help found and had fallen in love with so quickly.

Today, Braeburn heard that Apploosa had gotten its first apiary, and had decided to check it out. The fact that there was one in town was enough of a buzz, since it meant Appleoosa no longer had to import honey and wax, but Braeburn himself had never actually seen one and was quite curious about it, in addition to just being neighborly.

Following the directions he'd heard, he came to the apiary, and the stand out front under one of the apple trees. Standing under the sales sign was whom Braeburn guessed was the beekeeper - a new pony Braeburn hadn't yet met, a white stallion with excellent taste in hats. Braeburn trotted right up to the stand with a broad smile and gave the greeting all who came to his fair town received, "welcome to AAAAAAAPPLEOOSA! Mah name's Braeburn, and it surely is nice to meet a new resident of our fair town! What's yer name, pardner, and how long have you been in fair AAAAAAAPPLEOOSA?!"

Honeysuckle blinked at the dashingly handsome stallion that made his way over to his humble stand, and his ears went back at the rather interesting greeting that came out of his mouth. Honeysuckle snickered softly at the way he pronounced the name of the town! With such enthusiasm you just wanted to smile back at him.

“My name is HoneySuckle and I aint right been here but a few weeks” he said grinning, taking a apple and slicing it up before drizzling some of his honey all over the crisp slices “On the house for th’ first person to swing by for a visit “ Honeysuckle glanced him over again and put on his best flirting face “And certainly th’ most handsome by far t’ boot”

Braeburn smiled broadly, although he quickly realized that the white stallion was a little stunned. "Where are mah manners!" Braeburn took off his trademark Stetson, "it's a pleasure to meet y'a;ll, Honeysuckle! We are always glad ter have new settlers in our fair town of AAAAAAAAPPLEOOSA!" After that animated greeting, Braeburn placed his hat back on, content that he had been friendly in his greeting. Surely everypony was happy to be greeted in such a warm and enthusiastic manner!

"Well I'm right tickled to be your first customer; too ... I am the first, right?" Brarburn looked around the stand and area - it was still rather early, so it could be true, although he didn't want to presume too much. He blinked at the white stallion's remark. He looked left to right. The fella was complimenting him, sure - he wasn't really used to hearing those sort of words from stallions, though it happened from time to time. Was he flirting with Braeburn? "Well, that's what th' lil' fillies tell me, at least", he said, giving a merry wink with the only reply that came to mind.

Braeburn looked around the stand, looking perhaps to change the subject. "So, all that honey certainly does look sweet and delicious! Is it hard to take care of all those bees? Ah must admit, Ah don't rightly know one thing 'bout makin' honey."

"Right you are indeed! Mah first customer boy howdy!" He said , taking a second to get a cutter out and bring it down on a apple, it cut the apple into perfect slices with the core in the middle, he took the core and put it in a bucket. Taking the slices he arranged them neatly on a plate and grabbed the end of the honey stick that was in a large brown pot, lifting it up and moved his headin a swirled motion so the golden liquid dripped into a perfect spiral on the slices.

When they were covered perfectly he put the stick back in the pot and pushed the plate over to Braeburn with a smile "I do belive they would what with them charming eyes and dashin smile how could anypony resist that sorta charm?" Ears perking at the questions asked about his job.

"Oh no it aint that hard once you get to be friendly with the bee's! and I'v been doin it since I was knee high to an apple sapling!"

Braeburn watched as the handsome white earth stallion proceeded to make the treat his small stand as marketing. As Braeburn watched the honey slowly drizzle on to the slices of apples, he couldn't help but to lick his chops in exuberant expectation, they certainly looked delicious! "I'm sure that your place will take off around these parts. Honey was a rare commodity here! You'll be able to sell it by the bottle fer sure, especially since you are making it all look so tasty!"

Looking directly back at Honeysuckle after he was finished, Braeburn felt a little flustered from the proprietor's flirtatious compliment, not sure what to say in response "Uhh..yeah, at least, at least I hope they do! Sometimes I don't think it works as well as I would like.. Uhh, not as if I am trying all the time" Braeburn replied awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head with his forehoof.

Listening to Honeysuckle briefly talk about the bees, he was sort of fascinated. Braeburn never had any real experience with bees and the few that he had were less than pleasant. "Well ah gotta say, I envy how you can do that. Mah Granny always manage to somehow be friendly with the bees so their honey be just right to go into the zap apples, but ah could never figure out how she'd do it! I guess some ponies just have that special goodhearted, sweet touch." Braeburn winked, he hoped that was interpreted as the compliment he meant it to be.

• 2 weeks later...

HoneySuckle felt his own face flush at the stallions compliment “Heh Shucks.. thank ya, it aint that hard though, just gotta know what they like, and they LOVE fresh appleblooms” He said gesturing at the few tree’s near his property “They do love Apple flowers very much , and it makes their honey right delicious” He said pushing the plate over seeing Braeburn look at the plate hungrly “Here! Take em, on th’ house for such a nice welcome..I do reckon I should be able to sell M’ honey but I’m more interested in makin sure that this here town has the best Honey so that nopony ever has to go without!”

He smiled and tilted his head “I do right appreciate the welcome, s not often I get greeted so kindly , if ya’d like I’d not object t’ showin you the hives an how I gather the Honey tomorrow if yer willin, gotta get up early to do it though, then the bee’s cooperate a touch more”

"Thankee kindly, it has been a good long time since Ah had such a treat! Not since Ah was a colt visitin' me granny's farm in Ponyville many years ago! She used to make these all the time when she was younger, Ah sure do miss those days!" Enough talking though, it was time to taste! Braeburn carefully took the plate between his forehooves and lifted it - as much as he wanted to chow down, he had to be polite for the newcomer and eat them calmly one at a ... Oh, who was he kidding? Braeburn gleefully scarfed down all the honey glazed slices, practically inhaling them; they were even sweeter and more delicious than he remembered.

Licking the plate and then his chops, the goldenrod stallion did feel a bit embarrassed by his behavior. Scratching the back of his mane, he gave an awkward smile, just a bit of golden honey still touching his lips and cheek. "P ... pardon mah manners, they just looked so good! They tasted even better! Ye know how it is, sometimes ye see somethin' that looks so tasty, an y'all can't help it! Just gotta go for it!" Braeburn thought for a second, realizing he could easily make up for any uncouth behavior and show the generosity of Appleoosa all at the same time!

Brarbrun's eyes lit up with huge grin of inspiration. "Say! Ah have plenty of Apple blooms appearin' on mah trees as we speak! Why don't Ah collect some for yer bees! Ah'm sure they'd be plumb tickled fer some good ol' AAAPPLEOSSA blossoms!" Braeburn winked. "Ah can bring 'em on over first thing in th' mornin', and y'all can show how y'all manage all them bees!"

• 2 weeks later...

Lotus had never been to Appleoosa before - which was rather why she was on the train from Ponyville, heading in that direction. She needed to discover new scents to create new perfumes and bath oils, something really *special* for her more discerning clients. She was also curious - were Appleoosia ponies like Ponyville Ponies? She knew Canterlot ponies were different - but that was someplace fancy. Appleoosa was just another small village - maybe it would be similar to Ponyville? She hadn't gone on such a long trip for quite a while, and without her sister along, the trip was getting rather boring - bu she was sure she could manage without her Aloe's support.

When Lotus get finally to the city, she gave a happy little sigh. Appleloosa was just like she imagined, an old west town just like in the romantic stories she loved. She smiled to herself, and straightened up. "Well, business first. Find some supplies first, then see how long it is till the train back to Ponyville." She nodded a bit at the responsible plan, and started walking the streets. The town wasn't very big, but the ponies were friendly. There were many interesting scents - the dry scent of the desert, the smoky scent of the train - but nothing she could really harness and use. She would love to get that dusty, sandy scent into an oil. That would be wonderful for relaxing ... and somehow, it smelled different from beach sand. She put a bit of sand into a pouch, and pulled the strings tight, wondering if it would smell the same when she got home. She also got a small blossom that came from a cactus, and it had a lovely, light scent that she liked.

Then her nose caught several sweet scents mingling together... she followed after it, and found herself slightly outside of town. Apples, yes, she recognized easily, and a wonderfully sweet honey. Oh, this was a lovely scent! Two ponies were standing at a stand, and she apprached them and gave a polite nod. "Good day, gentlecolts, and sorry for interrupting, but would one of you be the owner of this place?" she asked with her slow, gentle voice.

"I reckon I can't resist an offer like that! Ya got a deal handsome!" He said grinning and nodding "Ah'm sure the bee's will be plum honored to have some of your blossoms, and Ah DO love showing off my skills so it's a win win, and I'll make us lunch afterwards if'n you'd like?" He offered since the other made him eel really happy seeing how he just scarfed down the appleslices like that, it was a sign you were doing a good job.

Though the soft polite voice got him to turn his head, he grinned tipping his hat "That would be me little lady, isn there anything ah can do for a cutie like you?" She was cute but not AS cute as the handsome Braeburn... HoneySuckle glanced at him from the cornor of his eye and winked at him.

Braeburn smiled, though he felt a little off-balance by being referred to as "handsome" by the other stallion; he wished he could be sure if the honey vendor hitting on him! It did seem like it. While he generally preferred mares, he was nonetheless flattered, and the other stallion was being awfully kind about it. On top of it all, Braeburn wanted the newcomer to feel welcomed; although it wasn’t any sort of official responsibility; Braeburn took it as a note of personal pride to make any and all newcomers feel most welcomed in Appleoosa. It was important to the town, and to him. "Well that surely is right neighborly of you, I mean about the lunch and all! Should I bring anything ta make it special? Other than the blossoms, of course!"

Braeburn wasn't sure what exactly to say next to the forward, coquettish stallion. Usually, it was Braeburn who played the forward, dashing flirt role. How did he respond to this? How did the fillies respond to him? Usually they were all blushing and bashful. Braeburn didn't think that'd work for him ...

Just then another pony came up, ending the silence. Braeburn was wide eyed for a moment - what an elegant-looking mare, with the classy sort of look you'd expect from a real model. But she, too, seemed new to town, which meant it was time to put on the good old-fashioned Appleoosian charm! "Well, howdy there, Miss! I haven’t seen you around these parts before; let me be among the first to welcome you to our fair town of AAAAPPLEOOSA!!!" Braeburn just have a giant, toothy smile after that introduction; one could swear his teeth even sparkled.

• 4 weeks later...

"Yer presence will be more than enough Mr Braeburn" He said tipping his hat softly and smiled kindly "The presence of such a helpful and handsome soul will be plenty enough I can supply th' grub no worries at that" He said and smiled kindly at the woman sniffing the air slightly, she smelled like the city and like fancy spa stuff "I'll help you in any way I can ma'am" He didn't want her to think she was ignoring her!

However he couldn't help but keep an eye on the stallion he now had his eyes on.

(Sorry for keeping You two wait for so long, I promise I will not do that again)

Lotus smiled and blushed a little as the two ponies welcomed her, nodding to Braeburn's specially enthusiastic greeting, then turned her head to look off into the distance. She nodded to herself in satisfaction, and smiled as she peered over to the beehives. "Glad to meet the owner, then ... I was searching for, well, some honey, I suppose. You own bees here? I'm trying to find some new mixtures for me and my sister's spa, and I thought that the honey had just the right scent to it."

She smiled back to Braeburn. "I wouldn't have thought to see me here, sir. it's my first time in Appleoosa - I never really needed to come here. I'm from Ponyville, where I run a spa with my sister, Aloe. My name's Lotus, and it's a pleasure to meet you both."

Braeburn couldn't believe it – he had welcomed the beautiful newcomer, but he had been so rude about it – neither introducing himself nor taking his hat off in the presence of a mare! “Oh, forgive me, miss!” Braeburn took his Stetson off with his forehoof and held it to his chest, “Miss Lotus! Pardon me for not telling you my name! I am Braeburn, owner of the best Apple orchard in all of Western Equestria! This here handsome cowpony and proprietor of sweet tasting delicacies is Honeysuckle!” Braeburn gave a friendly wink Honeysuckle’s way before placing his hat back on.

The goldenrod’s stallion’s eyes widened for a second when the stunning young mare mentioned where she was from. “My, that is quite the distance for you to travel for a bite of honey, Miss Lotus! But it's worth th' trip for the quality of honey y'all will find here, an' Ah reckon y'all certainly have come to the right place!” Braeburn thought where she came from for a moment and couldn’t help but wonder. “Say, if'n y'all don' mind me asking, do y'all know a pony named Applejack from round those parts, or a bigger one named Big Macintosh? Do they ever visit yer lovely spa?” Braeburn chuckled slightly at the thought of his cousin AJ in a spa, but that paled in comparison to the silly grin that spread over his face at the thought of Big Mac laying there with... what did they do in spas? Getting … some sort of hoof massage. Oh, how he would love to poke fun at his big red cousin at the next family gathering over that one.

Braeburn turned towards Honeysuckle, thoughts of his cousins being so pampered still making him grin so brightly. “Well that is mighty generous of you, Honeysuckle, offering to bring all the grub, but I'd feel rightly rude if'n ah didn't contribute somethin' y'all would find sweet. Mah granny would be quite disappointed in me. ” Braeburn gave another wink, feeling even better than usual with two new ponies in town, and one of them such a lovely mare.

The green earth pony inhaled the fresh air. She swivelled, her plaited mane to the left side of her neck where the sun caught the one red highlight and made it shine. Her pink eyes looked eager to greet such a wonderful day. Her scruffy brown tail swished slighly; the one red highlight in it momentarily caught the sun light and shone brightly. The light faded as it landed in it's original position. Beside the tall mare, stood a tall, scruffy, brown and white mutt. It looked as though it was a terrier mix. It's muzzel was grey at the tip which showed how elderly it truely was. It looked up with it's big brown eyes as if it was eager to please it's mistress. The pair of them were known as Paw Print the dog trainer and her faithful companion animal, Tricks. The two were rarely seen apart and anypony who had seen them apart, would know that the earth pony would be pacing back and forth, as she wouldn't stop thinking about her small companion; who she had since the day she got her dog collar cutie mark.

Paw Print and Tricks were peacefully on their way to see Honeysuckle. They had heard through rumour about a harvest taking place. All while walking Paw Print looked very thoughtful. 'Harvest time... There ain't a better time o' the year. Nopony ought ta' miss it either. Hmm... Still, Tricks is gonna love it. An' so am I. Everythin' is more fun with him around.' The mare could see it in the distance. Her eyes widened with joy. She just wanted to gallop there. But Tricks was so old. He wouldn't be able to keep up with her if she did. Then, Paw Print had an idea. "Tricks get up here... Quick sticks!" She spoke to her mutt. Tricks made a leap for her back. He managed to make a perfect landing. The earth pony smiled. "Hold on tight now." She warned him. Paw Print began to gallop closer and closer. She could smell the sweet honey lingering in the air. It made her mouth water and her stomach rumble.

Once they had arrived there, Paw Print said. "Alright now, Tricks. Ye' can get down now." Tricks obayed her command and got off Paw Print's back. He stood beside her, eagerly waiting her next command. "At ease.." She mumbled. Tricks sat down and rested. He knew he was not needed for amusing little dog tricks at that moment in time. Paw Print smiled, she looked around. Her expression was eager, yet patient.

He flushed a tiny bit at Braeburn's wink and just moved to lift up a few jars of his best Honey and smiled pushing them over to Miss Lotus "Here ya go miss have a wiff of these! Their made from delicious AppleBlooms and tastes like heaven" he didn't know about his stuff being used for prissy spa's but once it was bought it really wasn't any of his buisness.. glancing at Braeburn he had a thought but kept it to himself "Well if you'd bring some of yer apples then that would be just fine" He said and grinned widely.

There was noise and barking, seeing another pony approch that he'd never met before he waved "Hello there stranger! What can I get for you and yer pooch?"

"A couple o' jars o' that sweet honey, please." Paw Print spoke kindly. "Ye' must be new here if'in yer' callin' me a stranger. The name's Paw Print, dog trainer extraodinaire an' This here is my mutt, Tricks. Pleased ta' meet ye'." Paw Print had to introduce her self. She didn't want to seem rude. Her father had taught her good manners and she was determined to put them to use. One odd thing about her mutt was that he was wearing saddle bags. But, Paw Print had her reasons and she wanted them to be a suprise. For it wasn't she who would be paying the stallion. It would be Tricks. He was carrying money and dog trick props in his saddle bags. They liked to keep pony folk amused no matter where they were. But they always did things by suprise to make it more fun. Paw Print and Tricks were a rather comical pair who did everything together, even training other folks dogs.

Lotus smiled and nodded at Braeburn's words, and let out a quiet, demure laugh as she heard about Applejack and Big Macintosh. She was relieved that Braeburn felt so free to talk with her.

"Thank You, you're too kind, thank you for welcoming me like this to Appleoosa. I haven't been here long, but I am thinking about extending my trip, because it really is very lovely." She paused a moment and thought. "Applejack and Big Macintosh, of course I know them. Applejack's been in my spa with her friends, at times, but I've never seen Mac there - but of course, we see them both around Ponyville, and their sister Applebloom as well. Applebloom is a sweetheart, and quite funny - but I imagine you know that already if you're family."

Then she looked back to the pony running the stand, and gave him a smile for his own as he passed the honey across. She popped the top off and inhaled, her eyes closing as she luxuriated in the sweet, smooth smell. "Oh, yes, this will be lovely. I think I can do quite a lot with that." She wondered what Aloe would think - but she didn't need to tell her sister about everything before testing it out. That was the whole point of this trip, after all! She nodded to herself and pulled out her money purse.

"How much do I owe you, Sir, for six jars of this exceptional honey? I'm glad I can help keep this place looking so nice. And is there a chance I could come back here and buy more on a regular basis, or set up a regular shipment back to Ponyville?"

She glanced over at the third pony that had arrived, but didn't want to interrupt - she was talking to the honey seller, and it'd be rude to jump in on their conversation.

"Well," Braeburn drawled eagerly, "Ah could bring some of mah fine apples, but ah've got an even better idea. If'n theah's anythin' our Appleoosa's known for even more than our orchards, or our Mild West Dances, or even our Wild West Dances, it's our fantastic apple pies!" He grinned eagerly at the thought of introducing the new guy to the Appleoosa Specialty, his eyes gleaming. "Ah'll whip up a fresh pie, bring it over still pipin' hot,and ifn' y'all could make a honey glaze to put on it, we can get together an' experiment a lil'!"

Braeburn figured that Celestia must be smilin' on him that morning, cause now there were two lovely fillies he'd never met before. He turned to greet the lovely mare and her dog, rearing up and crying out, "Welcome to Aaaaappleoosa! Y'all came t'the right place, with the sweetest honey made from the sweetest apple blossoms and sold by the sweetest of salesponies! Mah name's Braeburn, and ah'm glad t'meet y'all, an' look forward t'seein' yer dog an' pony show!"

Braeburn's smile brightened even further. "Why, Miss Lotus, ah din' even mention mah youngest cousin Apple Bloom! Y'all are sharp as y'are pretty, an' that's sayin' an awful mouthful!" He chuckled eagerly at the news that his rough-and-tumble cousin applejack gettin' herself all prettied up at one of those fancypants place, afraid to get her hooves muddy afterwards. "Ah'll have t'ask her how much she likes yer spa, but ah'm sure she'll have nothin' but good things to say about it. Ah might have t'visit Ponyville more often, if'n y'all don' visit here more often. :)"

He grinned at the mention of pie and honey glazed pie would be delicious 'That sounds PERFECT! Ah cant wait!" He said and grinned getting another set of Jars for the Pony and her Pooch "Here ya are ma'am and here" He took out a circular cookie with little scalloped edges "A honey biscuit fer yer companion!"

Turning his attention to Lotus he smiled nodding "Sure can ma'am! I'll bring ya a delivery of mah best honey once a month ifn you'd like that?" He asked before slowly it dawned on him what Braeburn had said about the honeysalesstallion and his face slowly started to go a light pink "Braeburn yer going to make me blush somethin fierce if ya use words like that!"

Paw Print smiled at Braeburn's enthusiasm. He was a kind sales pony. She liked how he looked forward watching Tricks perform alongside her. The mare turned to him and said. "I'm awful glad yer' lookin' forward ta' watchin' Tricks perform with me. Yer' jus' a little sweet talker, like the honey is when it comes ta' taste." The mare then turned back to HoneySuckle. His offer of a honey biscuit for Tricks seemed very kind. She looked down to her companion before asking. "Tricks ol' buddy, what are ya' goin' ta' do for the nice stallion?" The mutt looked up to her as if he knew what to do. He stood tall on his hind legs and walked backwards in circles. Without warning, he fell backwards onto his back and seemed to be playing dead. He got up a few minutes later and bowed before the stallion. Paw Print smiled brightly. She was glad that he still had it in him. The mare turned back to HoneySuckle. "So how much do I owe ya'?" She asked.

• 2 weeks later...

Lotus smiled to Braeburn and the other ponies who were gathering round the stand. It was a lovely place - especially in the desert, far nicer than she'd expected.

"Oh, Mr. Braeburn, thank You very much for thinking that Miss Applejack liked our spa. When you come to Ponyville, you are very welcome in our spa, and I hope that you will much enjoy a day in the spa under my hooves!"

A soft pink blush and a shy smile crossed her face as her mind ran a bit far with that *under my hooves* comment. She shook her head quickly to clear her mind and turn off the blush, and turned her smile to the other pony. "My pleasure to meet you, two. My name is Lotus, and I run a spa in Ponyville."

She looked back to Honey, taking on a slightly more professional attitude. "Well, let me have a talk about that with my sister, Aloe! We try to work together on bigger decisions like that, but it sounds like a lovely idea to me. And you, of course, are welcome in our spa in ponyville as well, if and when you visit!" She looked down at her bag, then up at the honey on the counter. "So, ah ... how many bits for the honey, Sir?"

Braeburn was in a wonderful mood - he'd met three new ponies in one day and they all seemed quite happy to meet him! Not only did it make him happy, personally, to meet three new ponies, but it made him proud on behalf of his beloved Appleoosa, too!

He gave Honeysuckle a playful wink. He couldn't help it – the stallion was so open that felt instantly familiar, and Braeburn reacted to Honeysuckle the way he reacted to his family – wanting to make them blush and get flustered. Besides, there was a victorious thrill from making the forward stallion blush – and it sure beat being flustered, one's self! After all, nothing ever made him blush! “Well Ah reckon y'all aren't too unhappy with that idear, aye pardner? If'n y'all like, we could invite others t'sit down with us. Ah can't wait t'see how mah apple pie goes wi' your honey!”

Braeburn applauded the unexpected performance the dog put on, his hooves beating the ground. “Well, now, that's quite the show, lil' fella,” he smiled as he gave the dog a pat on the head. Braeburn didn’t have anything to offer like Honeysuckle did, but he could at least show appreciation. “Yer pup sure is well trained, are y'all a professional circus act? Passin' through APPPPLEOOSA with yer show? Ah reckon th' local folk would be plumb tickled t'see that!”

Lotus' suggestion seemed rather amusing, and Braeburn chuckled softly with the idea of him being in a spa. He was surprised that Applejack would have gone there, given her aversion to anything she considered too “froo froo.” He was about to politely turn her idea down, but the idea of being under her hooves, the soft blush across her elegant face, completely disarmed him, and he would have been appalled to know that a matching pink was on his own face. “Umm.. Well, umm, that does sound mighty fine, ma'am! Next time Ah visit mah cousins in Ponyville, Ah'll have to take y'all up on yer offer Miss Lotus. Just uh, don’t tell Big Mac or AJ about it, Ah’d ne'er hear the end of it!”

• 4 weeks later...

Honey tried to get over the blushing but Braeburn kept talking and talking and that got him a plumb right rosy red "..Well sure I reckon..th' more the Merrier" Though he wouldn't mind some time with Braeburn all to himself! He grinned watching the Dog do her trick and clapped his hooves 'Very very good!" Both ladies seemed to want their prices and smiled rubbing the back of his head making his head wiggle.

"Well for you two gorgious fillies? 3 bits " He said and nodded, that would more than cover getting a few more glass jars, the bee's made their own honey after all.

"Would you ladies care for a bit ofa snack? I betcha ya won't taste nothin finer than my Honey glazed Apple Slices..Braeburn here done swallowed the whole plate when I let him try it" He said giving them all his best smile.

• 3 months later...

Lotus laughed a bit and shaked her head with a smile when Braeburn told her to don't tell Applejack or Big Mac about him going to her and Aloe SPA.

"Mr. Braeburn! Applejack comes here with her friends, so I don't see a point why You could tell that You was once here! But I will be sure that once You will show up in our SPA, I will take care of You myself. It isn't really a problem and if You will come here, You will get even discount on that!" She smiled to him, she liked Braeburn very much and she would like from this stallion to come to her SPA one day, she would gladly take care of him.

"Sure! Let me find my money and I will pay for it" It took some seconds for Lotus to find it, but once she found she gave 3 bits to stallion gladly and decided to wait a bit and hear what the ponies will talk about.