Comic I started...

Ashton

Eep :-| Sorry, it makes sense now, I must have gotten some wires crossed somewhere. I think it was the sudden black outfit that made my brain jump the rails onto something else.

lol. Quite alright, we all have brainfarts.

Just letting everyone know that the next comic was posted. Reminding everyone that they are posted on Wed and Sat - the next could I wont be able to mention here because they have some "above G-rated" themes... (nothing nasty but things probably that the mods dont want mentioned on the site)

• 2 weeks later...

After some serious debate with 3 bronies who were extremely well-versed in the lore of FMA and MLP I'm contemplating ending the comic. I planned to post my last comic I made yesterday (wed) and delete the whole tumblr on Sat, but I've gained another follower in the mean time which makes me question if people *are* enjoying it... Sat will have the last comic I made posted, if I get enough positive feedback I may continue it... but right now some MASSIVE plot holes were pointed out to me that I'm not entirely sure how to fix, so...........

If you like it and want to see where it goes from here, tell me! The fate of the comic in in your hooves, bronies!