Dawn and I, why you should fear us

Echron1000

About myself.: I have been a fan for several months but recently a friend and I got into being in pony role plays after a run in with molestia on bronytv's R chat so we decided to continue our little 'parties' over here (Feel free to hit us up we work together most of the time)

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: the great and powerful Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I was a troll decided to get ammo back fired

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

:halo: I am ever s Innocent and by no way I was so bad that I helped take down molestia :D

Guest EoLPinkie

131456894053.png

I should fear you? Nope! Don't think so! Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! I hope you both have a super fun time here! Molestia can be kinda scary, but that's ok. She's only an old mare's tale! There's lots to do and tons of ponies to meet, so get trotting! :D

firstly I would like to thank wilykit for pulling in the welcome wagon thanks, also to one pink party pony, don't worry molestia ain't to scary thanks for the warning, I do hope to meet many other ponies and I am glad the second third one I have spoken to on here is such an outgoing one.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Eh, to each their own. I like forums for the fact that anyone can see what's being said and can jump in with their opinions.

I can see what you mean. Well.. I am looking to get into this whole forum buisness, we can chat on my intro thread (Echron is so boring hehe) I'm looking forward to making all sorts of new friends here! :D