MegaMare is Here!

MegaMare

About myself: I am a high school junior trying to claw his way into a good college. Other than that I have a passion for gaming and love MLP along with its fanbase.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: The magical Google of course.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I watched the show, loved it, and eventually came to love its fandom as well.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle
Hello Everypony,

Just like the rest of this awesome community I am a brony ( O RLY! ). I live in the good old United States and currently preside in the state of Connecticut. I moved to Connecticut when I was 10 when I was in New Jersey and have been living here for about 6 years.

I have a passion for gaming and currently am studying many different genres in order to deliver the best kind of experience to my future players. I also enjoy doing Let's Plays and talking about gaming ( and where it's going ) in general. I also have an affinity for platformers and RPG's which probably explains why I love Zelda, Sonic, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, and Final Fantasy.

I'm a mix of shy, curious, and loud kind of person who loves to do impressions. Recently my friends have gotten me into anime ( my favorites being FMA and Naruto) and manga. Me and my friends also go to ConnectiCon and are planning to wear tuxedos of the Mane 6's colors and cutie marks. We'll call ourselves *puts on sunglasses* the Men 6 (YEAHHHHHHHHH!).

*Coughs*

Yeah, so I am looking forward to talking to you guys and gals out there in this forum ( considering I haven't been in a forum for a while) and I look forward to see where this awesome fandom will end up. Thanks for Reading!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I'm trying to find a good college too. Not as easy as it looks (even though I'm a sophomore :/)

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!! I can tell from your post you've read the rules, but take time to review... and review... and review that review... and review that review that you reviewed.... XD

About myself: I am a high school junior trying to claw his way into a good college. Other than that I have a passion for gaming and love MLP along with its fanbase. Gaming and MLP? Great way to start this of for me :D

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: The magical Google of course. Samity. That means same but I disorted it. (Ya rly.)

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I watched the show, loved it, and eventually came to love its fandom as well. I love dem as well. WE ARE SO ALIKE :D (Not really.)

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle :mad:

Hello Everypony, Hay dere.

Just like the rest of this awesome community I am a brony ( O RLY! ). I live in the good old United States and currently preside in the state of Connecticut. I moved to Connecticut when I was 10 when I was in New Jersey and have been living here for about 6 years. TTX: Slowly feeling left out with his Australianism.

I have a passion for gaming and currently am studying many different genres in order to deliver the best kind of experience to my future players. I also enjoy doing Let's Plays and talking about gaming ( and where it's going ) in general. I also have an affinity for platformers and RPG's which probably explains why I love Zelda, Sonic, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, and Final Fantasy. Let's plays eh? If you could provide me with links or such I could be your insane '1#' fan :D

I'm a mix of shy, curious, and loud kind of person who loves to do impressions. Recently my friends have gotten me into anime ( my favorites being FMA and Naruto) and manga. Me and my friends also go to ConnectiCon and are planning to wear tuxedos of the Mane 6's colors and cutie marks. We'll call ourselves *puts on sunglasses* the Men 6 (YEAHHHHHHHHH!). You must be awesome. Have fun with your suit thingy. (Highschool of the dead bro.)

*Coughs*

Yeah, so I am looking forward to talking to you guys and gals out there in this forum ( considering I haven't been in a forum for a while) and I look forward to see where this awesome fandom will end up. Thanks for Reading! I like reading! And you seem interesting! Also _____

All of the americans.

They must require my friendship.

I shall give it to them.

Guest EoLPinkie

There's no need to fear everypony, MegaMare is here! I like your ConnetiCon idea! Woo! I want some sunglasses too! Then I can be all cool and yell "Pony swag!" But lookie, another gamer pony like the one from yesterday! New ponies come in fun groups sometimes :D So if you're in New England, do you drink New tea and eat New biscuits? Biscuits are cookies in Brittyland! Every time I hear that I laugh! Are cupcakes rolls? Can pies crumpets?! I hear New Jersey ponies are lots of fun too. I'm told they have colorful personalities, but I can't find pink or blue yet. I'll keep trying though! What color is your personality?! Oh and of course, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot!