Ultramarines

I know there's a few other WH40K fans on here, so posting this couldn't hurt!

Anyone see the Ultramarines movie? I just got it in the mail today, promptly watched it, and I'm geeking all over the place like I'm back in High School. I loved it. Then again, I can appreciate it as a 40K fan. I noticed this isn't something you should watch with someoen who isn't familiar with the universe, as you'll be answering a LOT of questions. Watched it with a friend of mine in my platoon and I had to tell him about the Emperor of Mankind, the Horus Heresy, the Space Marines, the Ultramarines, why their armor has so many skulls on it if they're the good guys, Chaos Marines, the Warp, how the Emperor is kept alive but not really, Bolter weaponry, the Dark Gods... so many things. Though I didn't mind it, I still feel like a lot of it went over his head.

As for the movie itself, like I said I loved it, but I still think a lot of things could've been done better. For instance, when explaining to my friend that Space Marines are giant superhumans, it would've been easier to understand if there were regular humans at least onboard the ship to have something to compare them to. Just little stuff like that.

Anowho, what did the rest of you think of it, if you saw it?

I think it's only available through the website:

http://ultramarinesthemovie.com/

That's how I got it. If you DO order it, I personally don't think you'll be disappointed :3 It comes with the movie and a bonus content disc.

It was a good time. Watching Space Marines in action is always a joy and I was happy to see someone take the time to animate awesome duels and sync kills for something other than the Dawn of War series of games. I'm not too keen on some of the CGI, but for what it is, it looks good enough.

Overall a good time for Warhammer fans.