Fluttershy and Gravity!

CurvyPony

gravityfluttershy.th.png

Here's my first MLP:FiM fanart/OC art! Everyone recognizes Fluttershy, I'm sure, and the big draft pony is mine. Her name is Gravity, and I definitely plan on doing more work of her in the near future. ^_^ If you want to keep an eye out for more, just swing over to my Deviantart account and give it a watch.

Gravity is a pegasus too heavy for her wings, and her cutie mark is an apple that's fallen to the ground with a little worm coming out of it, which is supposed to signify that the apple just stayed there and never got back off the ground. A lot like Gravity herself. Poor pony! She was picked on and heckled by the other pegasus ponies, and since living in the clouds quickly became hazardous as she got older, she decided to live among the earth ponies, instead. But even there, she comes to find that running from one problem leads her to whole new ones.

Like stepping on tails and being a bit of a danger to small creatures who get underhoof. ;)

Flutteryshy belongs to Hasbro.

Gravity is mine.

My husband did the rough sketchwork for this, and I tweaked the sketch, lined, and colored it. I'll post a thumbnail of his sketchwork once I can nab it from his computer.