Just a little question about the Roleplays

ProudBrony

Hi my dear sugarcubes!

First of all, excuse me if i posted my question in the wrong question.

I"ve seen a lot of RP charries or OCs, which where Earth ponies/Unicorns/Pegasus/ Zebras ect.

I have an OC too, the problem is that he is an Alicorn. I browsed trough the FAQ but i didn"t saw a thread similar to my question, so i hope it"s alright that i ask this question.

Are Alicorns in RP allowed?

when not, i would understand it, i have some RP charries that were made for this purpose, Apollo is my fave pony OC that i have, but if we are only allowed to use the species which are posted in the application forums,i could accept it too ^^

Best Wishes and thank you so much in advance.

ProudBrony

The RP is played with in the MLP universe it self. This means even the people who play the official characters have to be careful about what they do, to the point they can't have any character development, or do anything that mine contradict future episodes.

That also means you have to abide by what happens in the episode, and also be weary of other RP's going on before making your own. Though the RP it self is in Liquid, i that Multiple RP's can be going on in different timesets, you still need to be careful if say: You are in two RP's and one is set before the other, if in the first what you lose a limb, in the second one you have lost that limb.

So when you RP everything is carried across. So unless you are the princess's (which are taken obviously) I am afraid not.

Suggestion: Why don't you take your character and make them in to a Unicorn/pegasis and alter the background to not include the other traits? This should mean that you keep the personality of your character :)