MLP: Game in progress. Help wanted.

Howdy ya'll! I'm currently in the process of making a MLP platformer game. I am planning to release each few levels in an episodic format, with eah installment staring a different one of the mane cast. I plan for each adventure to be a self contained story, but with a theme present through out. I have severeral ideas for the story, and have a basic story outline for each of the characters. Each will have a special ability activated by the mouse. For example, Twilight will move things around with her horn, Pinkie wil have a party cannon, Applejack will lassoo things (wich'll be a pain in the flank to programme!) ect.

I have always wanted to make a platformer in an episodic format, and have tried a few times and failed, but I think I can finish it this time, if I have some help. Thus far I have a basic engine going, some basic telekenisis functions for Twilight, enemies and various unfinished/unanimated sprites. I probably could finish this on my own, but it would go a lot faster and be a lot more fun if I worked on this with other people.

I feel it's only fair to warn those who are interested that we may fail miserably and never get a single adventure released, but I'd like to think that whatever happens, we'll have fun along the way.

What I need help with:

Character sprites:

Sprite animation:

Enemy ideas and sprites:

Story/Script writers

If the programme will allow, I will also be looking for voice actors.

Please PM me or post on the formum if you're interested in helping or just interested in general. Thanks, and have a cracking day :D

I can certainly assist with spriting, although I should like to know what you're looking for in particular. I am also an experienced writer, so I can also without a doubt help with the story and script. Should programming allow, I can also do some male voice acting.