I confessed!

Wolfey180

Well how did they respond?

I'm happy for you -- celebrate what you enjoy, and don't let the neighsayers make you think otherwise!

Good for you!

... that makes me sound like an ass, but I mean it serenely!

Sooooo... How did it go...?

Well, he didn't really respond negatively or positively.

You'll find that a solid 90% of people just won't care. And most of the other 10% will be positive, if not bronies themselves. Only a small subsection will be negative- we as humans just tend to over-exaggerate the negative when it is thrown at us.

• Like 1

You'll find that a solid 90% of people just won't care. And most of the other 10% will be positive, if not bronies themselves. Only a small subsection will be negative- we as humans just tend to over-exaggerate the negative when it is thrown at us.

well, he was the one who made me curios about the whole thing, he said "Hey, do you know what a brony is?". And since then we've been joking about it.(I was a brony when we were and I wasn't offended so not too bad joking)

Guest EoLPinkie

Congrats but I dont see what the big deal is, I mean I don't confess to my friends every time I enjoy something.

"I confess I like brussle sprouts!"

Yeah that's just..silly XD

I don't think I've ever heard of a pony being made fun of for liking brussels sprouts... If this is true, I shall form SCRUBS! Santuary for Children Rightly Utilizing Brussels Sprouts!

• Like 1