The Traveller, The Dentist, The Filly and the.....Sparrow?![Conor Colton, EoLPinkie, Imagination]

Conor Colton

(The posting order for this is gonna be Me, Pinkie, Imagination :D Hope everypony has fun ;) )

The white pelted, blue maned pegasus Colton Cloudkicker was on another journey to the lush and verdant town of Ponyville. As always he was accompanied by his pet and travelling companion Sparks the sparrow, with whom he shared most of his adventures with.

Nothing in particular was drawing the two to Ponyville, they just thought it would be a nice place to stop and have a rest; Colton had recently completed a big job for an even bigger client so there was no he wouldn't have to worry about money for at least a week or so. So they decided they might as well head to Ponyville and take a much needed break from his usual romp of hopping from place to place...or flying rather.

As the two got closer Colton decided to engage in conversation with Sparks, who was proudly napping on his master's head, "You know if you don't wake up you'll miss everything right?" He said as the bird got up and let out a small squeaky yawn. The bird was unamused by this rude awakening and gave Colton a rather angry glare, "Oh relax, we're almost there..." He said as he trotted ever closer.

Sparks was still peeved though and as a result started jumping up and down on the pegasus' head, "Ouch, Sparks! Quit it!" He said as the bird flew infront of his face and strangely enough, patted Colton on the nose, "Hey, what was that fo-" Colton said as he realized what the bird was getting at, ".....Tag?.....You sure?" He said smugly as the bird nodded, "Alright.....but I have to warn you....I'm very...very....good at this!" He said as he lunged for the bird but the sparrow evaded and began flying towards the town.

"Oh no ya don't!" Colton said as he sped after the bird. The chased each other for a while until Colton finally got his chance, he flew ever closer, so sure he had won; but Sparks pulled a fast one and sent Colton into the side of a building...and a rather hard concrete one at that.

Sparks revelled in his victory but Colton was covering his mouth and grunting in pain, when he finally opened his mouth it was revealed that Colton had chipped a tooth, "Sparks! Look what you did!" He said as he pointed to the fractured tooth. The bird simply responded with a few gestures basically stating 'Your fault, not mine.' Colton looked unamused at the sparrow before realizing that he had to get checked out, "Right uh.....I need to find a dentist...you see one Sparks?" He asked as the bird pointed to the exact building Colton had just hit; a sign on it read "Ponyville Dental Practice"

"Huh.....convenient." The pegasus said as he entered the practice and approached the front desk, "Uh...excuse me...I'd like to have a tooth checked out...I sorta....well..." Colton then decided to give a sort of sheepish smile to show what happened. The receptionist filled out a few forms and Colton sat in the waiting room, waiting to be served.

Guest EoLPinkie

"Hm..." Colgate muttered beneath her mask, leaning over a prone purple earth pony that lay on her examination chair.

A lamp above flooded the area in bright light, and the unicorn dentist's eyes flicked from one tooth to another in her patient's open mouth. The flat enameled surfaces were unfortunately yellowed, and quite a few had signs of decay. Turning to her tray, Colgate tilted her horn at her instruments; they instantly sprung into the air with a soft azure glow. She turned back to her patient.

"Open wider please!"

As the pony complied, two absorbent spacers flew into his cheeks and lodged themselves there, wedging his mouth in its current position. A tiny mirror floated past his lips, showing Colgate angles she couldn't see on her own. The blue pony sighed.

"You've been to Pinkie Pie's parties again, haven't you Mr. Blum?" The earth pony nodded enthusiastically. "And what did I tell you about how important it is to brush after those? There's so much sugar in what she serves!"

"Buh her cundy ish sho gud!" Mr. Blum slobbered, spittle dribbling down his chin due to the spacers.

"I know, I know, that's how it always is," Colgate responded, grabbing another instrument with her magic. "But unfortunately you have quite a few cavities now. Luckily for you, I can take care of them!" The drill in the air behind her whirred keenly in agreement, and the dental pony's eyes crinkled with her unseen smile. "Here we go!"

The receptionist in the waiting room jerked visibly as a long, high-pitched howl echoed through the office. Back in the examination area, Colgate was focused intently on her work, with tools flying in and out of Mr. Blum's mouth with practiced precision. In a short time she had finished, and removed her mask with a grin.

"There you go, all fixed! Now you go easy on those teeth for a little while, you wouldn't want to lose them would you?"

The dentist was distracted by a muffled thump from outside, and shook her head.

"Please see the receptionist to schedule your next checkup! I'll see you soon!"

Colgate moved to follow her patient back to the lobby, levitating his records alongside her as she stepped behind the desk. With a free hoof she wiped her brow clean of perspiration and a stray lock of her lavender and periwinkle mane before looking out into the waiting area. She raised an eyebrow when she saw a pegasus accompanied by a raven, with the former nursing his mouth.

"Colton Cloudkicker?" she asked, glancing down at the sign-in sheet. "How may I help you?"

A little filly had entered the practice not too long ago... Where'd she go?

Ruby Pinch poked her head out of the restroom door, visibly shaking. She was afraid enough of the dentist, the fact that she heard a grown pony scream like that made her bolt away from the receptionist just before she was about to check in. Her mother had dropped her off not too long ago for her 6 month appointment, but it was up to her to check in, as Berry had to run errands. But then came a thud!

This place is a madhouse!!

A Pegasus came in... with a pet bird! That was enough to coax her out of her sanctuary for now, shuffling her way back to a seat in the waiting area. How neat! A pet bird! But she sat quietly, watching the new arrivals. When the Doctor came out into the waiting area, Ruby let out a sigh of great relief when the Pegasus was called before her. So that meant she wasn't checked in-

"Ruby Pinch?" Her ears perked at her name, looking to the receptionist. It was all the confirmation the pony needed. "I have you to see Doctor Colgate next, hun". Oh ponyfeathers... she mentally cursed. For the moment she sat and fiddled with her tail, seeming quite nervous as the minutes ticked away toward her turn to see the dentist.

When Colton sat down he sat and waited patiently. Things were quiet in the practice until everypony literally jumped at the sound of somepony screaming in agony. Colton wasn't that phased however as he was never really too scared of dental appointments or emergencies; he just mostly wanted to get things over with as quickly as possible. But Sparks was a different case; the bird pulled several strands of Colton's blue hair in hopes of hiding himself.

As Colton sat longer he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, a young filly was exiting the nearby bathroom; and it seemed she was very nervous or anxious. Colton thought that it was just some slight fear of the dentist but he felt bad not trying to reassure the filly; then he had an idea.

When Colton's name was called by the dentist he whispered to Sparks, "Keep this little filly company boy okay? She seems really nervous..." Sparks gave a valiant salute and sat next to the filly as Colton followed the dentist.

"Yeah, that's me.." He said as he walked into the office and sat down on the chair, he felt like extending greetings despite this being not a very formal setting, "Pleased to meet you Dr....... Colgate was it?" He said, hoping he hadn't misheard the receptionist earlier.

"Anyway, I got in an accident and, well...." Colton said as he reluctantly pointed to the chip in his front tooth.

Guest EoLPinkie

Colgate watched as a young filly walked across the room, fear evident in each one of her steps as she moved to sit near the pegasus. She sighed mentally at Mr. Blum for having startled everyone in the office. It was either a little pain today or a lot of regret over lost teeth later.

"That big baby," she muttered quietly, shaking her head.

The pegasus that she'd assumed to be Colton stood and came to stand at her side, acknowledging her call. After shrugging her shoulders so that her white coat settled more comfortably upon her flank, Colgate smiled and nodded before leading the way back. After Colton had sat and introduced himself, the unicorn stepped forward to examine his opened mouth.

"That's me," she said softly yet amiably, frowning when she saw the damage the chipped tooth had sustained. "And that's a nice little injury you have there," she added.

After she turned to stand near the white counter at the far wall, Colgate's horn sparkled with light and drawers began opening of their own accord; a myriad of jars and pastes arranged themselves in the air before settling in front of the dentist.

"I assume you're the thump that I heard a little while ago, aren't you?" she asked while still focusing on her work. "Is that how you chipped your tooth?" After a few short moments, she'd finished gathering materials and looked at Colton. "Also, that was nice what you did for the filly out there with your bird. I really appreciate it."

A chipped tooth? Cavities? She hoped there was nothing horribly wrong with her teeth. Then again, she was brushing and flossing at least twice a day... mostly because her mother made her. Always looking out for the filly's well being. So maybe she didn't have anything to worry about! Though the filly loved sweets! Even though she brushed real good before she came, what if she missed something?

She remembered her last appointment. A lot of poking and scraping that sent shivers down her spine. But then came some kind of minty... stuff... and she got a free toothbrush at the end.

Pinchy watched as the Pegasus went with the doctor... but the sparrow stayed behind! She seemed quite surprised... but happy too! "Hi... Birdy?" she wasn't sure what to call him. She didn't know his name, so unless he had a way to tell her, she was going to have to go with that. Despite the awkward greeting, the sparrow's presence did take her mind off her incoming appointment and cheered her up a bit.

Colton sat back as Colgate examined his injury, he wasn't sure if it was anywhere near severe, but he did have a niggling thought in the back of his mind that this was worse then it looked. Or maybe dentists just did that to ponies, regardless he shook it off and showed no resistance. He decided he might as well try and be social despite the circumstances surrounding this meeting, "Well....yeah, I guess you could call it that." He said, referring to the chip in his tooth.

Meanwhile back in the waiting room, Sparks was at a loss of how he could make the filly feel any less anxious, and being called 'Birdy' didn't really fill him with confidence. He needed a way to say his name and to ease the filly's anxiety. But Sparks was a resourceful sparrow; he went over to Colton's saddlebags and took out two things, a photograph of him and Colton, and a soft plushie toy.

He then flew back to the filly and showed her the photo, he pointed to a caption at the bottom saying "Colton and Sparks enjoying Manehatten', more specifically to his one name before pointing back to himself. He then proceeded to shyly hand the fill the toy; it was an egg that could be opened to reveal a smaller baby chick inside, Sparks had grown out of it ages ago but Colton kept it around just in case.

Back in the surgery Colton was still conversing with Colgate and couldn't help but chuckle and rub the back of his head in embarrassment, "Yeah...uh...that was me who made that thump....You know that bird I left out there? Me and him were having a game of tag and....well....he's a better flyer than I am.." He said with a slightly bashful smile. He then responded to Colgate's final statement, "Well....she looked nervous and I didn't want to just leave her petrified...And that bird is good with kids, there's really nothing to thank, anypony would have done it." He said with a chuckle and a smile once again.

Guest EoLPinkie

"You'd be surprised," Colgate responded airily, lifting and pouring several jars into a small bowl before grabbing a depressor and stirring the concoction vigorously. When the mixture sparked and exploded with a puff of smoke, she chuckled and set what remained of her wooden mixing rod in the waste basket. "I never was a potion maker, but Zecora's fancy little creation did have interesting effects on Applebloom's chipped tooth a while back. The only problem is, the regrown tooth never fully attached as well as posing a few other problems. Thankfully I was able to fix them, and I believe the only true problem in that filly's case was the dosage. I've since been learning from our zebra friend on how to make a more useful version for use here in the office."

The dentist levitated a small glob of the glittering white paste between her and Colton while using her hooves to place her mask squarely in place again. After magically placing spacers in her patient's mouth just as she'd done with Mr. Blum, she leaned close and added a magnifying glass to her floating gallery of tools and ointments. Ever so slowly, the glob of regrowth serum applied itself to the jagged surface of the pegasus's injured tooth, smoothing it out and rolling over itself until a veritable replica of the missing piece was in place.

Colgate quickly shelved all of her current paraphernalia and retrieved a waxy substance, spinning a small, flat-headed tool in the tiny jar before standing in front of Colton again. She gave him a reassuring pat on the head.

"This may sting a little bit," she said in her slightly muffled voice. "But it's important that I seal the paste in place before it loses shape. Or worse, your tooth could grow far larger than the original. We wouldn't want that would we?"

A haunted look passed over the unicorn's azure eyes, remembering a similar incident that had happened when she first tried the regrowth ointment. Her ears drooped for a moment. What a dental nightmare that had been.

"Now be a stallion for me and hang in there! Wouldn't want to scare our young friend in the waiting room again would we? I'll start on three. One... two... four... five... three!"

Without hesitation Colgate levitated the tool into Colton's open mouth, beginning to seal the treated tooth amid the high-pitched squeal of machinery.

Ruby watched him fly away, fish around some saddlebags and come back! What was this? A picture? She was confused as to why the sparrow would be showing these things to her, but the bird point with its wing to the word 'Sparks' and then back to himself eventually made the lights in the filly's head turn on. "Sparks!" A sparrow named Sparks. Interesting. She assumed the pegasus getting treated was Colton. A clever introduction on Sparks' part. "I'm Ruby Pinch!" she told the sparrow. "But everypony calls me... Pinchy..." of course the pause was when she realized the sparrow probably wouldn't be able to say her name. She just shrugged and giggled. An introduction was at least polite if nothing else.

Oh but something else! A plushie? How cute! Opening the egg, she couldn't help but 'Awww' at the plushie toy inside. She almost wanted to give Sparks a hug, but she was afraid she might hurt him. Either way, it seemed Sparks was doing a good job at distracting the little filly, as she didn't even seem to notice when the whirl of the drills and such started up again.

Sparks gave an over exaggerated bow to the filly, and couldn't help but blush and put his wings behind his back when she reacted to what used to be his toy. Sparks then had to find something else to keep the filly entertained; the bird hadn't much experience in baby sitting but was willing to give it a shot. He decided to rummage through Colton's bags again and this time managed to lift out Colton's ever expanding travel journal. In this journal were all sorts of things, stories, diary entries, pictures, letters; all telling of Colton's previous adventures with Sparks. The sparrow presented it as he hoped she would find it interesting.

Back in the surgery Colton sat and conversed with Colgate more, "So...Colgate...how long you've been at this then?" He asked in a friendly manner, only to be met with some odd substance being applied to his tooth, "What do you mean by st- HNNNG." Colton said after then initial shock of the formula kicked in; he quickly calmed himself though and continued to accept the treatment as bravely as he could.

The thought lingered in the pegasus' mind if something would go wrong, as it usually did for him on his travels but he once again put on a brave face and continued to accept his treatment; nodding in agreement when Colgate mentioned the filly outside.

Speaking of which Sparks was still hard at work entertaining her, he began pointing to stories he thought were interesting, such as Colton and Sparks encounters with various beast such as dragons, ursas both major and minor, and even hydra's. Again he still hoped the filly found it to her liking.

Guest EoLPinkie

"Oh, for a while now," Colgate said in a raised voice over her work. "I used to travel around quite a bit, see the sights of Equestria, meet all sorts of creatures and ponies. But this is rewarding too, in its own way. After all, somepony has to keep everypony's teeth bright and shiny right?"

The dentist moved the instrument expertly over Colton's new, solidifying tooth, encasing it in supportive wax that would last until it was strong enough on its own. Thankfully she'd looked in enough ponies' mouths to have the shape and size memorized, so the work was mainly keeping the tool steady. After the blue unicorn was satisfied with the results she'd gotten, she switched to a small spout of water and rinsed the inside of the pegasus's mouth clean of any wax shavings before inserting a vaccuum tubule.

"Wrap your lips around this please!" she said with a grin. "It'll get all of that nasty stuff out of there for you. And after that we're going to let you settle for a moment then you're done!"

Holding the tube in Colton's mouth with magic, she used the same arcane manipulation to pull the spacers from his cheeks so he could relax while she washed her hooves in a corner sink. Colgate removed her mask and nodded with a smile, settling on a small sitting cushion not far from Colton.

"So what kind of adventures do you and your bird go on?" she asked curiously, waiting to pull out the tube when her patient was finished.

The little pink filly's eyes were absolutely glued to the pages and followed Sparks' pointing like a magnet. All these stories were awesome! Though she especially seemed to like the ones about them tangling with beasts. One could probably guess Ruby was going to be doing some 'adventuring' of her own when she got back to the vineyard. Playing pretend, of course, she still wasn't allowed to go in the Everfree Forest. It was a fair guess to say that the filly was also an avid 'Daring Do' fan.

Finally looking up from the wondrous book of tales, she smiled at the Sparrow, her spirits certainly lifted.

"Wow, you guys are really brave! I hope I can have adventures like you one day!" Technically she already had adventures of a sort, but none quite p to par with the ones she was reading about in the book. In fact, the nastiest beast she ever had to face down was a chicken. It was quite enraged that Pinchy was poking around the coop for some reason... Maybe if she could get out of Ponyville and have BIG adventures, she could make a good tale out of it!

Well... It'd make a good fictional tale anyway. A little filly unicorn overcoming the great odds of nature stacked against her! She was starting to get a wanderlust, but suddenly remembered she still had a dentist appointment. She certainly didn't seem AS worried about it as she was before. Colton seemed to be holding out well enough on his own... Maybe the pony before was just a big baby and she was being a worrywart.

Colton continued to lie back and accept his treatment rather comfortably. But when it seemed like it was almost over Colgate inquired as to what type of adventures he and Sparks went on. Colton had rarely been asked this question surprisingly so he didn't quite know how to respond, "Well....I wouldn't really call them adventures...more like...really messed up journeys." He said with a slight chuckle, "Although I do have something to explain it alot better if you want....Just let me.." Colton said as he reached over the side of the chair to look for his saddlebags, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Strange..." Colton wondered, "Oh wait, I probably left my journal back in the lobby..." He said as he reorientated his head to see into the lobby, and he saw Sparks and the filly from earlier reading none other than...His journal , ".....Smart bird.." He said with another slight chuckle. He then turned back to Colgate to respond, "Well...I would have shown you that journal but it seems Sparks out there is helping out a new friend....If you don't mind me asking actually...What type of adventures did you used to have Colgate?"

Meanwhile back in the lobby Sparks was still eager to share some more of his tales, even blushing a little when he was called 'brave'. The sparrow didn't see any harm in the filly so he decided to let here read about whatever she wanted without him needing to point it out. He dragged the book into the filly's hooves and let her enjoy the rest of the book had to offer.

Guest EoLPinkie

"Oh, Dr. Whooves and I used to do all sorts of things," Colgate answered, moving the vaccuum tool out of Colton's mouth. "Have you even met him? If you haven't, don't. He'll drive you nuts. If you've ever read those Daring Do stories, stuff like that does exist out in Equestria and other lands. Only problem? It's a lot scarier than books will make you think," she added with a wink.

Without waiting, the unicorn stood and wrenched the pegasus's mouth open with her hooves, peering inside and examining the newly-repaired tooth from tip to root. She even poked it once, a wide-eyed apprehensive look on her face. When nothing broke or grew into a fang or snarled at her, the dentist chuckled and withdrew to stand in front of Colton.

"Well, everything seems great in there, the mold is taking perfectly to your old tooth," Colgate commented. "Just be careful with it and uh... you know, don't go smashing into more walls any time soon." Her gaze flicked over to the filly and sparrow still waiting in the lobby before returning to her current patient. "And I actually have something to ask you. Your avian friend there, he seems to calm down my next little friend. If you don't have anything to get to, like another game of tag..." she said slowly with a smirk, "would you mind staying in here to keep her company while I see what she needs? It's always easier when I don't have to convince foals that I'm not some monster that's going to rip their teeth out and sell them to the Tooth Alicorn for bits."

That being said, she stood and grabbed Colton's charts in an aura of azure magic before trotting back to the front desk. She handed them to her receptionist before checking the sign-in list again, then smiled as comfortingly as she could at her next patient.

"Ruby Pinch? It's great to meet such a pretty little filly like you, I'm jealous! I'm Doctor Colgate, but you can just call me Colgate if you want! Come on to the back with me so we can get you all taken care of," she called amiably. "Who's your little friend there?"

She had to giggle at the bird being bashful. It was too cute! Regardless she kept reading anyway. She hung on every word... she almost wished she could borrow it, but with the amount of traveling these two do she figured it might be awhile before she'd find them again. In fact, she loved these stories so much she didn't even notice the dentist come out of the room with Colton! Though when she heard her name, her heart sank for a moment.

Oh, how time flies! She ALMOST forgot why she was in the office in the first place. Though when the filly looked up from the book, she was met with a friendly face!

But now it was her turn to be bashful. Ruby was pretty? She just hugged her tail and tried to hide her blush, giggling. Eventually she closed the book and let it on the seat she previously occupied, figuring either Sparks or Colton would take it. She wasn't expecting either of the two to stay! "Oh, the Sparrow! That's Sparks, Colton's friend! He's super nice, and really brave! Have you seen their stories?!" She almost exploded with gushing about the duo's adventures, but that could wait, maybe? Either way, she smiled and went with Colgate into the bright room with the shiny tools and the posters! "Nice to meet you too, Colgate! I hope my teeth are ok, Mommy makes me brush everyday!"

"Oh I know exactly what you mean Colgate." Colton said as he returned Colgate's wink with one of his own, "When I was a kid I always loved hearing those types of stories....Brave adventurers, amazing sights, lost treasures, giant monsters....But now that I've been out there and seen what those stories are like in reality...They're definitely a lot more-" Colton was cut off by Colgate's rather sudden wrenching of his mouth. He gave off a small 'Ah' before his eyes sunk into a sort of unamused look.

When Colgate had finished Colton intended to give a nice goodbye and wish the mare farewell, but the last thing he expected was Colgate asking him to stay. He stood there for a few seconds and thought over his response, Well....What should I do then?....It would be a good thing to do....and me and Sparks are here on vacation.... Colton thought as he peered out once again and saw Sparks entertaining the little filly outside. He gave a slight smile and turned back to Colgate, "Alright Doctor, you got yourself a deal.....I mean how could I say no? Sparks and her seem to get along great." He said with a smile.

Back in the lobby Sparks was happily reading along with Ruby, happily reliving all these good times in his little bird brain. But when Colgate called for Ruby it snapped the bird out of his nostalgic state, he looked as Ruby somewhat reluctantly put down the journal. The bird picked up the journal and followed the filly into the surgery feeling embarrassed all the way from Ruby's rather generous praising of him and his master.

Colton approached the filly and knelt down slightly to be at eye level, "Hi Ruby, pleasure to meet ya, I'm Colton Cloudkicker, and...well you've already met Sparks here." He said as he gestured to the bird who hid his face due to embarrassment, "Don't mind him, he gets a tad bashful when somepony compliments him....That's why I don't do it very often...." He said as Sparks looked at him with an unamused grin, to which Colton replied with playful rub on the birds head.

The two sat down, with Sparks sitting on Colton's shoulder as he would normally do. The bird gave the journal over to Colton and the pegasus began to flick through the pages, "Thanks buddy....I'm proud of you for helping out Ruby here......Wait....you're the brave one?" He said with a sarcastic grin, to which Sparks smugly nodded.

Guest EoLPinkie

Colgate couldn't help but smile at the little filly's energy and exuberance. "Sparks" had done well in distracting her.

"I haven't read about them, but I've heard of their... adventures... from Colton himself," Colgate chuckled, patting the seat for Ruby to sit on while pulling out a cushion for Colton. "And if your mother makes you brush every day, we shouldn't have much to do here! If I remember right, your mom is Berry Punch right? I knew you looked familiar."

After setting up a tray of picks, some floss, and a mirror, Colgate flicked the lamp back on and gently reclined Ruby's chair. After strapping an absorbent bib around her patient's slim neck, she nudged the foal's mouth open and levitated the mirror inside, peering at the tiny teeth that filled the small space. Knowing Berry Punch's propensities for culinary delights, the unicorn was slightly worried for the oral health of the other mare's daughter but was relieved when every tooth was in place and only slightly stained. Ponies could only do so much at home, but that was why she was here!

Carefully inserting a flat pick, Colgate began slowly scraping away any stubborn pockets of plaque that had managed to gain a hoofhold around Ruby's gums. The dentist occasionally withdrew her tool and wiped it on the bib, cleaning it before attacking buildup once more. Thankfully there wasn't much in the first place.

"Well look at you!" Colgate said clearly, her voice ringing out due to the lack of her mask. She figured foals were partially scared by the lack of expression they could see from dentists who had them on, so she had chosen to forgo the protection and simply keep her face away from Ruby's as much as she could manage. "Such shiny teeth! Your mommy sure did teach you well. I know you can't talk very well with all my toys in your mouth, but you can still say 'uh huh' or 'nuh uh,' right? Can you do any magic with your horn yet?"

Ruby nodded! Indeed, Berry Punch is her mother! "Yup! That's her!" she said as she climbed into the chair. This wasn't so bad! Colton seemed fine, Colgate was nice... and the chair was kinda comfy! Though she couldn't help but notice the tools. She'd been to a dentist before, and the sight of hooks and pokers and such things going into her mouth always did make her a bit uneasy... But at least she was buttered up in the lobby enough or it to not matter all that much.

The chair was tilted back, and she almost wondered what would happen if she fell asleep. She pictured Colgate having to quick get in and out of the filly's mouth between snores, making her giggle and squirm a bit in amusement. But she kept the silliness to herself and held still for the older unicorn.

Opening her mouth, she did her best not to 'obscure the workspace' by smiling at her compliment as she worked. It really wasn't all that bad! The fact the Colton and Sparks were there did ease her spirits a bit too. What a neat little duo!

When questioned about her horn, she gave an "Uh uh" negative response. She wanted to add in that she was gonna learn someday, but at the moment she was a bit too preoccupied to give a full response.