Dear Waxahachie Brony,

Hippo

Dear Waxahachie brony,

It has come to my attention that you exist.

On an adventure to Walmart, specifically in Waxahachie, Texas, I had reminded myself of the possibility of there being blind bag ponies in the toy section. In several references found on the Internet, I had even known where to look for them. However, to my dismay, I could not find them in the section I was thinking they would be. In the action figure isle, I had found several blind bags. Some were Marvel, some were Lego, and some were even Hello Kitty. But there were no ponies.

So I decided to look in the more obvious place, the pink isle. If only Celestia was white, it would have been a lot easier to find the My Little Pony stash, but eventually I found the section. It was filled with disfigured equine toys such as a balding Fluttershy, several Twilight Sparkles riding Scootaloo's scooter, and yes, even the infamous baby Pinkie Pie. As I dodged the line of sight of baby Pinkie Pie so that it would not start talking to me, I scanned the abyss of the pink nightmare that displayed before me.

But what's this...? A box!? A box for what!? Could it be!? YES!! It is! The box for the blind bag ponies!

I rush up to the hooks hanging the plastic ponies i had so often before tried to avoid, just so that I can witness the glorious realization of the blind bag ponies in all of their $2 a piece wonder.

And then I realized something about the box. Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong.

mlpblindbag1.png

Curse you, brony from Waxahachie! You took not just a few, not just the Fluttershy #6, but ALL OF THEM! I shake my hoof at you as I express my displeasure. For I know it was you. Why else would the rest of the ponies being hanging on the edge of the shelfs and hooks as they probably have for weeks waiting for someone to buy them. It wouldn't have been more obvious if you had left a "Bronies were here" message.

So, brony from around Waxahachie, Texas. I know you are out there. And while I'm pleased to know that I'm not the only brony in my area, I am also very displeased with the hoarding of the blind bags. At the very least, give up your Rarity so that you can give a good home to the the element of generosity that you so blatantly misrepresent.

With Hearts and Hooves,

riverhippo

I feel your pain Mr Hippo. Or, rather, I did until Friday. I was lucky enough to be in an area where they sold the 4-pack of the blind bag ponies (RD, Rarity, Twilight, and Pinkie) but I could never find an Applejack. She was supposed to be in Big Lots stores, but I went all over to different stores and could never find her. I finally turned to eBay, paid a few dollars extra, but got 5/6. Now that they've released the actual blind bags, including a Fluttershy, I started searching again. Went to 3 stores with no sign of any blind bag ponies. So back to eBay I went, and Fluttershy is on her way. 6/6 :) Ended up paying like $12 for AJ and $8.50 for Fluttershy.