Salutations, everypony!

Skyheart

And may the day/night/morning/evening/other timestream find you well!

I am Skyheart and I hail from the cold northern realm of Finland, although it apparently isn't so cold at the moment.

For becoming a obsessed pony-fan, I can thank the Penny Arcade forums. I'm a occasional visitor there and seeing the general amount of pony there made me curious, causing me to check out one of the pony threads there.

About two-three hours later I was a brony... :blush:

I wound up here after typing in "Canterlot" to Google in a moment of boredom, after which I spent the next few hours looking around the site before deciding to join up. (Yes, I did actually check out the rules before registering! I'm awesome!)

What else, what else? My hobbies are varied but some examples include tabletop wargaming (armies are currently in the process of being remade in order to ponify them... hilarity shall ensue at my club ^^), drawing (yes, I'm learning ponies here!), tabletop roleplaying, occasional vidjamagaming, reading, long walks on the b- okay maybe not that one. Let's leave this subject for now.

Also, Rainbow Dash is my favourite pony, although I have a soft spot for Princess Luna as well.

And Fluttershy. I can't withstand that level of cuteness without melting. It's just... not possible, I tell you.

I reckon that sums up the more important parts of it. Ask if any answers are needed!

Nice! Glad to see you decided to sign up :smirk:

It does seem like quite the nice place. And I want to say that your avatar is awesome. :D

Anyway, Welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Hey there, welcome to Canterlot. I hope that you'll have as much fun here as I do (I know you will) :D

Thank ye, thank ye. I most likely will enjoy this place... though the grinning Pinkie is kinda scary. :P

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest EoLPinkie

A Finpony? I've never met one of those! Do you say funny words? I wonder if you think I say funny words? I hope so! Funny words are so much fun! Like juice, or steeple, or belly. There's so many! Weeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Woo! :Pinkie: You'll make so many friends here! Aside from me of course, but come on, we knew that. I like to sing, dance, bounce, play, joke, and giggle, so I hope you do too! Let me know if I can do anything for you new pony friend! :D