Good afternoon.

VanillaMousse

Greetings and thank you in advance for accepting me into your community.

My name Is really not that important, you can call me Vanilla.

I am here for my love of the whole MLP universe, both vast

and wondrous it is infinitely entertaining. I enjoy writing a lot

in my spare time, I read a lot as well. Novels, poetry ect...

I also enjoy writing RP's, short stories and Poetry.

I found this website while tirelessly looking for an active pony RP group.

I play a lot of videogames but mostly find myself re-playing the

games of my youth; I am most nostalgic about the Legend of

Zelda series, of which my favorite is Majora's mask.

Aside from MLP I enjoy Adventure time, Pokemon, some anime

and any movie with Johnny Depp.

I am gender ambiguous so refrain from guessing or asking which one

I identify with, you may refer to me as he or she depending on how you

is feel appropriate.

My musical interests are mostly in the field of electronic music. Be it

anything from techno to trance to dubstep and everything between

I have a tattoo on my shoulder of the Kokiri symbol from legend of zelda

and both my ear lobes pierced.I am 18 years old, and reside in Canada.

Thank you for your time.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome over here! :)

I once thought about getting a Triforce Tatoo, but I wasn't old enough. I mus admit that if I ever get one, it will be this one!

Anyway, if you were looking for a RP community, you landed on the right spot. May all the time you spend here be as enjoyable as ours! :)

I enjoy writing a lot

in my spare time, I read a lot as well. Novels, poetry ect...

I also enjoy writing RP's, short stories and Poetry.

I found this website while tirelessly looking for an active pony RP group.

My musical interests are mostly in the field of electronic music. Be it

anything from techno to trance to dubstep and everything between

Well, you've found the right place then. This place has got a ton of RP goin' on, and a small but growing writers community as well (which is something we're actively trying to develop in the coming months).

So.. Electronic music. Video games?

Random 3 soundtracks I Love:

Earthbound

Chrono Trigger

Kirby's Adventure.

Guest EoLPinkie

You are a very, very interesting pony. I don't know why I can't think of lots of things to say. I always have stuff to say :-o Maybe it's because you said everything already? CAN you have said everything already? That's a lot to say. I bet my tongue would get tired. I heard your tongue is a muscle. Does it work out? If you practice talking can you make it stronger? I've seen some ponies lift weights with their tongues! It was so weird!

Well, since I can't think of anything to say at all, nothing, zip, nada, zero, I'll do this instead!

tumblr_lxuszuUyqA1r2tzuto1_500.jpg