Looking for Airship crew

Storm

A pony for a cook?

Her special talent is stargazing, but she can and likes to cook as well. She'd start off in Cloudsdale, but I can either get her to wherever the ship docks/moors, or maybe they stop off in Cloudsdale, since it's in the air? But yeah, she'd leap at the chance to travel on an airship if she could stay in the galley all day and only come out at night. Peace and quiet, that's what she likes, and a chance to stargaze.

Consider me? My writing style is minimal, but I'd like to think I'm fairly standard, I'll give you more than enough to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I made the drawing myself *blush*

Looks exciting! Could you drop me a message if there is ever a topic in Cloudsdale? I could introduce her then. Or would you rather I just dropped her into one of the existing topics?

Hey Capt. I was thinking on creating a mute unicorn filly who loved working on machines. She would communicate telepathically, she might be a big help on business deals and the like, seeing into other people's minds and divining their intentions. Just thought I would ask!! If you like the idea ill whip up a profile [ after I knock out all my research papers I have due] Just post back or send me a PM.

~Sage AkA Freddie Freewings

Alright, I got a character design down.

click for awesome

meet Matilda Steelfeather, the Russian-accented beat your ass griffon girl. She's in her late 20's (quite older than the cast characters) and is a very short tempered girl who resorts to violence rather quickly. Her bird half is based off of an osprey and her cat half is based off of a gray Siberian tiger. She STRONGLY dislikes ponies because she believes that they're silly and carefree but will do her best to tolerate them when absolutely necessary. Before fighting anyone or anything she intimidates them with one of her roars which back in her hometown Talonopolis earned her the nickname "throat shredder."

Now I like to imagine her roars sounding like this (if it isn't too crazy for forum standards)

She'd make a good match for first mate with her habit of keeping things running as they should although any other position would work for her. At first she'll see cold and uncaring, but she's actually brave but not to a reckless point and has a very VERY strong soft spot for children. I'd also like her to have a close attachment to another character but no one else, think sort of a Swiftkill and Bloodspill relationship and you'll get it.

So what do you think? Good idea or no?

Alright, I got a character design down.

click for awesome

meet Matilda Steelfeather, the Russian-accented beat your ass griffon girl. She's in her late 20's (quite older than the cast characters) and is a very short tempered girl who resorts to violence rather quickly. Her bird half is based off of an osprey and her cat half is based off of a gray Siberian tiger. She STRONGLY dislikes ponies because she believes that they're silly and carefree but will do her best to tolerate them when absolutely necessary. Before fighting anyone or anything she intimidates them with one of her roars which back in her hometown Talonopolis earned her the nickname "throat shredder."

Now I like to imagine her roars sounding like this (if it isn't too crazy for forum standards)

She'd make a good match for first mate with her habit of keeping things running as they should although any other position would work for her. At first she'll see cold and uncaring, but she's actually brave but not to a reckless point and has a very VERY strong soft spot for children. I'd also like her to have a close attachment to another character but no one else, think sort of a Swiftkill and Bloodspill relationship and you'll get it.

So what do you think? Good idea or no?

CerealSpit.jpg

That character looks so awesome! RP Them anyway! :)

That character