Until you all shared it's magic with me ~ ♫

Skypuff

Why hello everypony! It's lovely to be here!

My name is Azalea, I'm addicted the ponies thanks to my younger sister. In fact, I just made my facebook banner my pony, I wonder what my friend'll think. I don't think they'll be too suprised. ;D I'm an artist, my favorite media is digital art. I do all of my own art. I absolutely love making friends. :3

My pony's name is Skypuff, she's a pegasus who loves patroling the clouds. Her life long quest is to meet the mythilogical ponies that pull the sun chariot across the sky.

NOW, I would love to meet some ponies! Don't be shy!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. How did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot Forums! It's always nice to have more artists around, take your Skypuff pegasus into the RP section, I'd love to meet her! Also, don't forget to check out the request area and help the less artistically talented ponies out. :)

Thank you so much everypony, I appreciate the warm welcome!

Welcome to Canterlot Forums! It's always nice to have more artists around, take your Skypuff pegasus into the RP section, I'd love to meet her! Also, don't forget to check out the request area and help the less artistically talented ponies out. :)

Thank you! I love drawing ponies, and I will most definately check the requests section out! I'd love to help out with some art. :kissy:

Art pony, art pony! In addition to the art discussion thread mentioned above (with the requests section), the best way to get your art seen and commented on here is via the gallery (in the top menu bar). All images there get posted to the front page for the world to see! Just mind that front page space is limited, so throw your fellow artists a bone and don't upload so many at once that you take up all the front page space.

Welcome to Canterlot!