Sun Rider

Name: Sun Rider

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Bright Sunny Yellow

Mane/Tail Color & Style: White with little streaks of yellow, style is wild and a little messy

Eye Color: Yellow eyes, matching his coat

(just like his sister, all of his yellow is the same yellow)

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a purple sun with a spiral in it

Physique: He's big for his age, stocky and strong

Residence: Lily's house outside of Ponyville

Occupation: He is still a child, his job is to find out what he is good at and have fun!

Motivation: Sun Rider feels like it is his job to protect his sister and any ponies who need someone to stand up for them. He likes law and order and hopes to get a job helping to keep the peace when he grows up, maybe helping to protect princess Celestia as one of her guards!

Likes: Being outdoors, Poof, Games, Sports, His sister Holly, School, Lily's garden

Dislikes: Mean ponies, Naps, Hot drinks, anypony who tries to bother his sister

Character Summary: Sunny is a big pony for his age, and he likes to be the protector, he feels like it's his job to protect his sister and his friends. If anypony bothers the people he cares about he will stand up for and protect them no matter what but sometimes that gets him into trouble, like at his last school. Sunny lives in his aunt Lily's tree house with his aunt and his twin sister Holly.

Their parents live in Fillydelphia but because Holly and Sunny were involved in a few misunderstandings at school their parents thought it might be best if the two of them lived with their aunt for a while. Aunt Lily's house is also a great place for Sunny because there is lots of space outdoors for him to run around. Living at Lily's house has made him love gardens even though he isn't very good at tending to them. Lily has been trying to teach him to take care of flowers with his magic and he's slowly getting the hang of it. He likes to spend time sitting in Lily's garden with his sister and Poof the cat. Sunny and Holly are old enough that Lily doesn't need to keep a constant eye on them but she tries to spend lots of time with them.

RP color: color=#FFBF00

Here's a link to his sister, Holly :

<!-- m -->http://equestria.electronook.com/viewto ... f=17&t=813<!-- m -->

207824_10150564737085788_703185787_18290171_4461531_n.jpg

The absolutely amazing sarcatsic drew these two for me!

SunRider.png

Drawn by Skink! :)

Ok I thought they should go in the same app since they're twins, I'll fix it :)

One character per app. You should know that.

Yeah sorry about that Tam, originally they were suppose to be pretty young and I kept thinking of them as one item, kind of like they would never be apart and always get RPed together and I just wasn't thinking when I stuck them in one thread while working on them. won't happen again :oops: