[Ponyville]Cloudsurfing [Open]

Kaidyn

Lightning watched as the stunt pony dried himself off by flying extremely quickly. Hopping off the cloud, he would hover in the air over him once he landed, "I managed to get a bit of injuries myself when I was a young colt. Your's doesn't look too bad though so yes, I'm sure you'll be fine." Lightning decided to land on the ground next to Sky Flare and say, "So, Sky Flare, since you are a stunt pony, tell me, what is the best trick you can do?" He grinned toward the stallion as he waited for his answer.

Watching Flourish encourage the foal to enter into the clinic, she smiled as she returned with the necessary forms, "Flourish, while I am tending to your friend here, can you find your friends parents so they can fill these out?". "Don't be afraid little one, I have been doing this for a long time and I won't hurt you. You'll be back to munching on sweets and apples in no time at all.". Walking down the hallway towards the operating room she said to the young foal, "Follow me, if you are good, you'll get a nice caramel apple."

"Hmm... best trick," Sky thought trying to reply to Lightning's question. No pony had ever asked him that. Most were just amazed at his stunts without asking if there was a favorite or his best. Finally though he did one trick in mind. "Well all my tricks are awesome, but my favorite has to be my Mark Trick. I need to come up with a cooler name I know. But basically I can create in the sky my cutie mark." While saying this Sky turned slightly so Lightning could see his loop mark. "So... do you want to see it?"

Sunrise entered the operating room and adjusted the chair so the little foal could sit down. Smiling, she gathered her instruments and said, "Say ahhh.". Looking into the foal's mouth, she spotted several teeth had cavities and one was chipped. She then said, "This will be over soon.", as she went into a frenzy of activity, molding a crown for the chipped tooth and making and applying the fillings with such speed and precision that surprised even her. She finished the repairs and said, "Now please rinse out your mouth into this bucket and then you'll get your caramel apple.".

Lightning grinned with anticipation when Sky told him of his "Mark Trick". "The Mark Trick, huh? Sounds like fun." Leaping up into the air and flying onto a nearby cloud, he said, "Of course I would want to see it! A stunt pony got to show off his moves once in a while, right?" Still grinning, he waited for the pony to prepare himself and show him the trick.

"Alright, don't blink. You might miss the awesomeness," Sky Flare said before taking off into the air. He then turned and flew a little distance away from where the other ponies were. He then made a U turn and accelerated as fast as he could back towards the ponies, creating his fiery contrail. Just whe he was above them Sky Flare pulled up and acring himself in the air created an elongated loop with the contrail that matched his cutie mark perfectly. It was tricky building enough speed to complete the full loop, but Sky had been practicing this move. He knew every stunt pony needed a signature move, and for now this was his.

"So what do you think," Sky said as he landed.

Lightning made sure he didn't blink even a single time during Sky's performance to him. Still grinning all the while, he loved tricks and he especially loved seeing other ponies perform them. As Sky Fare continued his trick, Lightning had to admit the move looked extremely tricky but the pegasus looked like he had practiced it for a while because he made it look easy. Admiring the fiery loop in the sky, he would turn towards the stallion when he landed, "What do I think? I think that was amazing! Very impressive! How long did it take you to master that? A trick like that must have taken hours or even days to practice!"