Name: BerryBlast

Species: Pegasai

Pelt Color: Light Pink

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Bright Blue

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Cutie Mark: A Berry shaped like a comet

Physique: Slightly short for her age

Residence: Ponyville

Motivation: Berry realised her goal in life when she was a young filly and obtained her cutie mark while preparing fruit juices for her friends with fruits picked from her own garden, She decided after that she dreamed one day to own her own fresh fruit juice stall to share her drink skills with everypony in Equestria.

Dislikes: Hot days, ponies who snore, loud noises

Character Summary: Berry originated from Hoofington where she lived for many years with her older sister CherryFizz and her parents. The girls parents ran a small fruit garden in the town, often sharing their fruit with other ponies . Cherryfizz got the idea to set up a fruitjuice stand using their location as a great place to sell her sweet beverages and the pegasus family was able to deliver the drinks across Hoofington with ease. Her younger sister Berry soon sought out to help, but found herself more of a hindrence than help of any kind and soon grew frustrated at herself as she lacked the care for fruit the rest of her family shared. Her father suggested she help the business by delivering their products to various towns dotted across Equestria both selling her familys juice and promoting the business. Her charasmatic skills great for dealing with customer relations over her mostly quiet family, she enjoys her work and though she may not see all of the reward she is happy to know she is helping her parents and sister back home. Berry is a light hearted childish Pegasus who loves to live for the moment and can be found often off playing around. She loves meeting new ponies and hopes to make new friends where ever her path ahead may lay. Her mothers home town is Ponyville and after hearing story after story of her childhood there Berry decides to set this as her first location to visit,

20idru8.jpg

One question, is BerryBlast just an employee at the juice bar, or does she own it?

You might want to put a little bit more history into her, maybe who her parents were, why she moved to Ponyville.

Also, is there a specific reason that she's a Pegasus?

It's a good looking application so far!

Okay made various changes, I hope this works better!

Application is a little confusing to me.

>Cutie Mark: A Berry shaped like a comet

>She discovered her true special ability lay in singing

Cutie marks usually play a role on special talents or personality traits. Yours simply seems to be only family-name related. If you mention that the cutie mark is simply family related then it might be fine... I'm still a little unsure about it.

Maybe instead her comet berry could be a desire to show all of Equestria the delights of her family's drinks. Maybe she's a little to disorganized, distracted, and childish to run the business like her family would like. But maybe she could be use that hyper-activity to help promote her family's juices! She could even deliver some to other towns to juice shops. Just a thought!

>Residence: Ponyville

We still don't know why she picked this as her residence. Distance relatives? Good friends? A new place to promote her family's products?

Application is a little confusing to me.

>Cutie Mark: A Berry shaped like a comet

>She discovered her true special ability lay in singing

Cutie marks usually play a role on special talents or personality traits. Yours simply seems to be only family-name related. If you mention that the cutie mark is simply family related then it might be fine... I'm still a little unsure about it.

Maybe instead her comet berry could be a desire to show all of Equestria the delights of her family's drinks. Maybe she's a little to disorganized, distracted, and childish to run the business like her family would like. But maybe she could be use that hyper-activity to help promote her family's juices! She could even deliver some to other towns to juice shops. Just a thought!

>Residence: Ponyville

We still don't know why she picked this as her residence. Distance relatives? Good friends? A new place to promote her family's products?

thanks for the sugestions!

Ive fixed up my application and used a few of your ideas.