Marvelous day everypony, isn't it?

Volt

Well there, hearty welcome to everypony. It is more than a pleasure to find myself here, on these forums. Although I must say I found them only by an accident, but, does it really matters now :)?

Okay then, a few words about me. I come from Poland, so yes, I'll be trying at least to keep my English at proper level. What I enjoy is singing, dancing, good books, good music (there's no such thing as bad music though!) and, most important for me, society. Yup, that means I just admire meeting other people and learning stuff about them. Although I'm not especially talented in artistic sector, I do not doubt I'll still have a positive influence here, and I'm going to prove it really soon :>

Now, as for becoming a fan of MLP... there's a story behind that. Because you see, I have a good friend. A very good one, and we're often having friendly quarrels, just to make jokes out of each one. But in one of those, which was already going for few minutes and we kept laughing, she came up with a bet, which I foolishly accepted before trying to understand it. And the bet was to sketch and then color her 8 ponies from MLP. At first, I was wondering what I'm doing to be honest. And then... It worked like a magned :> I just got succumbed slowly into the world of ponies.

And that's it! Now you know what led me here, and I do know I'm not going to regret that.

Now I just need to draw something for sig and avatar :D

PS: I was having problems registering, since validation mails seem to refuse some mailing platforms, such as my country o2, or even hotmail. Succeeded at third try thanks to Gmail.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Drag me in? Oh ple~ease, that's not enough said. I must admit that would be last thing I'd think about getting interested in! Still, I am here. And I doubt I'm going anywhere soon :) Now then, I must say I the site is leaving a positive impression. All those rules concerning everything... are intuitive, logical, clear. Finally a place where I'll be able to refresh my poor, old, rusty, yet still magnificent imagination. Just question is, will my language skills follow up? Let's find out! ^^ And, naturally, thankies~ for greetings.

• Like 1

Drag me in? Oh ple~ease, that's not enough said. I must admit that would be last thing I'd think about getting interested in! Still, I am here. And I doubt I'm going anywhere soon :) Now then, I must say I the site is leaving a positive impression. All those rules concerning everything... are intuitive, logical, clear. Finally a place where I'll be able to refresh my poor, old, rusty, yet still magnificent imagination. Just question is, will my language skills follow up? Let's find out! ^^ And, naturally, thankies~ for greetings.

You're at least the 4th or 5th polish member to come around, and we have plenty of other non-native english speakers here too. But I don't think you need to worry about your english -- it's excellent.

Welcome to Canterlot!

You're at least the 4th or 5th polish member to come around, and we have plenty of other non-native english speakers here too. But I don't think you need to worry about your english -- it's excellent.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Well, ponies go international! And well, I'm trying my best at English. But you know, my keyboard eats few letters sometimes, sometimes it adds few when not needed (Like that "I must say I the")... and all those cats running around it et caetera... But I'm not worried, since even if I'll make a mistake, you'll correct me. I trust it. Once again, thank you for greetings. I feel accommodated already.