RP Idea question

SilverSwirl

I had an idea for an RP that will be loosely based on the events that occurred after Zeon was sealed back into the Ancient Tower at the close of the game of Shining Force II. Basically, Bowie, wielder of the Force Sword and leader of the Shining Force, decides to take one last trip through the Magic Tunnel from Grans Island to the mainland of Parmecia with his friends and comrades he met on his adventure. They are going to visit the shrines of the Goddess Mitula and the Phoenix God Volcanon when a mishap occurs and they find themselves in a strange forest and mysteriously transformed into ponies, the whole overarching story would be about them fighting evil villains while trying to find a way back home to Granseal. I just have a quick question, should I do it in Crossover or could it be in Mane as they emerge from the Everfree forest and the tech level of Shining Force II is a magic based society with medieval weaponry but they have advanced technology created by The Ancients that are artifacts from a different era, forgotten over the years.