No idea where to begin...

AlisonRose

Ok, so I made my RPG app and it got accepted, yet it says I am not allowed to post in the World of Equestria RP section? Is that section only for MLP:FiM cast or am I just too noob to post in there yet? I have an RPG in the Free-for-all, but you don't need an App for that. So I'm just wondering what my App was for if I can't even post in the RP area?

Thanks for the help,

~Rose

It means the roleplay help staff have approved it and put it there for Skye and Manestream to see so that you can be added to the roleplay group. So basically it's approved, but the roleplay help staff can't add you themselves. It's also probably one more check to make sure nothing in your app's been overlooked.

Yeah, it is a very good thing. Last thing we need is an RP helpstaff overlooking something small like "x is a deranged cannibal who attempts to eat sleeping unicorns" or something. Because if you put that there, and your app was accepted, you'd assume it'd be alright for RP, despite the rules. Because "It was accepted." granted, this hasn't happened yet, to my knowledge, it's just a safety procedure. My application took roughly 18 days to go from [FINAL] to accepted and into the Roleplayers' group. So you shouldn't be complaining. :P

Hope to see you RP'ing soon!

Thats good, I really hope to join RPing soon, I want to play as the cast but I think I need to get a nice base of RP experience before I step into that.

To clarify: Your Application has NOT been Accepted yet. It has been Assessed. Your Application is currently located in the Accepted Apps section, but has not been sorted into it's proper subforum yet. The Applications here are pending Moderator action topic (always located at the top of the Accepted Apps section) will explain things.