S02EP19 - "Putting Your Hoof Down"

When I first read the synopsis for this back before Season two (What feels like it, anyways! :D) I thought that Iron Will would have been more of a "fashionista"-esque character. Just his personality, I mean.

Teaching Fluttershy more "assertiveness" in a different manner. I can almost picture a chef, for some reason. Not one with an Italian accent, either. Does anyone else get the same mental image as me?

And when I say Chef, I mean with a Chef hat. And a voice similar to the one in Suited For success. (I can't remember his name...)

You guys get what I mean?

I was expecting a buff stallion to teach her; minotaur was unexpected and worked better. In the end, Iron Will really didn't dominate the plot like I thought he would, which was definitely a good thing imo.

Also: "Disagree with me, in pain you'll be!"

Also: "Disagree with me, in pain you'll be!"

I don't remember that one, did I miss it?

So after we got monster fluttershy, and she shut herself in, how much time passed? Her house had practically fallen apart, all the leaves had fallen out of a healthy tree, and two ponies came to check on her.

I don't remember that one, did I miss it?

So after we got monster fluttershy, and she shut herself in, how much time passed? Her house had practically fallen apart, all the leaves had fallen out of a healthy tree, and two ponies came to check on her.

Oh no, I just came up with it. It's pretty good, right? You better not disagree...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...