Greetings Everypony!

ProudSteel

Brand new here, just call me Steel. I tell ya, I never thought I'd be in a forum like this. I gave my roomie grief for the MLP interest so much so he hid it from me. Guess I can't ignore the call after watching the first (part1-2) episode. Joined the herd in a second. Even after all that grief I gave him, I apologized for the initial tongue lashing and now give him a rough time about getting me into it. Couldn't be happier though, as I love the show, love the community and the bond most of us share.

Originally from TN but I quickly gave that up for the Arizona life only to complain it's not cold enough. Guess I'm upside down in that fact. Either way, we ponies are all different. I can thank the same friend for pointing my way here. RP lover for years and this seems up my alley as well as getting involved in the community. Been an elitist PC gamer for many years now, own the consoles, but my home is with a mouse and keyboard. Plenty of us gamer ponies out there I know. Fueled my interest in airsoft, paintball and laser tag for some time now, getting into the activities when I can.

Plenty more to say about myself I am sure, but I always seem to stumble on things like this. That being said I look forward to meeting you guys and getting lost in the madness

Edited by ProudSteel

Welcome to the forums! As a newly minted role-player, I look forward to doing some role-playing with you. I also feel at home with a mouse and keyboard but I got my gaming start on the Sega Genesis.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thanks everyone! Heh, I have to admit, intros get me nervous so the last thing I was thinking about was pushing enter. Went back and fixed it though. Thanks for the links Tales! I'll definitely have to check them out soon! Seems there is alot to do here so best thing to do might be to just stumble around, eh?

Definitely think I need to get the feel of the community around here so I don't step on any hooves. I feel a bit awkward for sure, but I think I can get the jist of it quickly. Thanks again for the warm welcome!