Hi there! A little about me :)

sugarcube24

Hi everypony! My name is Kat and I am a recent MLP fan! I got interested in it after my boyfriend's sister got him into it, and then he showed it to me. I immediately fell in love and have been doing pony related things every day since! I am almost done with season 1, and have seen 4 episodes of season 2. I know I'm a newbie, but I still wanted to join Canterlot so I could meet other pony fans!!

More about me: I'm from the United States. Other interests of mine include arts & crafts (especially perler beading!) and the TV shows Buffy and Supernatural. I am in college and want to some day get a Master's in Social Work. :) I want to help people!

I found this forum on Google after searching for My Little Pony forums. :)

I greatly look forward to getting to know you all and to start becoming a more integrated member of this forum!

Welcome! I hope you love your stay here, and I notice that you are a PinkiePie fan. There are plenty of fun things to do here should you like fun as much as Pinkie does.

I am almost done with season 1, and have seen 4 episodes of season 2.

I want to go back to the stage you're at now! :wail: Discover another episode again without knowing what to expect :cry:

And welcome to Canterlot! Don't mind me, I'm just overreacting as usual ^^. Take your time, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

I joined 2 weeks ago and I have to say things have been really nice here. ^^

My advice to you, take the last remaining episodes slowly. Try to cherish the episodes while there are a bunch left instead of being stuck waiting for the new one to come out. xD As Volt said...

I want to go back to the stage you're at now! :wail: Discover another episode again without knowing what to expect :cry:

Enjoy your stay!

Hello there, and welcome to Canterlot.com! :)

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I generally go by Tales for short. I happen to be just one of the many awesome staff members Please feel free to message any of us with any questions you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

:Luna: If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the Site Rules so you're up to speed! :RDash:

:Luna: If you are an artist, musician, writer, or something else artsy, the Creativity section is for you!

:Luna: If you're a Roleplayer, or if you're just curious about it it, the Roleplaying rules and guides is where you should begin.

:Luna: Oh ya, and don't forget about the Chatroom! There are generally 10-30 bronies in there at one time, just hanging out and chatting. It's a great place to make new friends.

That may seem like a lot to take in, but don't worry! :o You can feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

I see you make things with beads... Not exactly sure what 'perler beading' is, but have you made anything pony related? I'm not really a fan of Buffy; I tried watching a couple episodes with a friend but I think we got into it too late to appreciate it like long time fans. See ya sugarcube! ;)

Hi, I'm also a new member, still in the introductionary phase, i wanted to say that I like your pinkie stamp, and I went to the da account it is from and found an awesome MLP:FIM bg. Also i am a buffy fan as well ( currently on season four ) and that I hope you get your masters, helping people , the world always needs more of that ^_^