A Colt's War [OPEN]

LegoCOBrony19

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interior of the Ministry building was something out of Ithe Re-neigh-sance, with decorative white marble pillars, smooth plaster tile floors and lush red carpetry. Chandeliers hung proudly over the grand stairway and lobby. An attendee approached the two stallions, donning a fine jacket with a small badge pinned under his left collar.

"Good Evening Colonel Haybrun. I didn't expect you'd bring your guest." He turned to Greed.

"Introductions will have to be for another time. We are running late for the summit, as it were."

"Oh yes, of course. Right this way please." He gestured towards the stairway, leading to the North Wing of the building; just two stories below the archives.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

(ell o i hope that at least SOME PONY would read and be interested in my story which will be just from what comes to my head of course to the RP topic so here i go.) 2080, November 8,10:50 pm: "well its very much almost midnight i should get going" the radar guy said "NO Big Jam you cannot go!" argued Coltensen but then something poped-up on there radar that caught Coltensen's eyes

and it was not good a red dot had appeared and that meant it was carrying weapons they used a satellite to view it it was a Russian

solider saying "they will surrender as soon as they are left with only Celestia alive in there government ." but then Big Jam said that with there forces and Celestia's god-like powers there Russian forces would be taken out in less than 2 minuets but Coltensen was more conserned about how much ponies or other life could die in the war and his BIGGEST concern the only weapon that can kill Celestia in only ten seconds The Anti-Friendship zapper which destroys friendship world wide and it would

kill Celestia by taking away all of her eternal life source: friendship but there is only one way that they would use it: they would take it as backup and when Celestia would die due to the Anti-Friendship zapper the armed forces would have no choice but to

surrender therefore the Russian ponies would take over Ponyville and Canterlot it was his most feared moment ever in his life

but as a strong colt he would not give up :twisted: itwas going to be the deadliest pony war in centuries P WWI