[Fillydephia] Sweet Hoof Cafe

Wuffy

Apricot was already shivering by the time he stepped foot in the cafe, from his ears to his hooves, he was the very epitome of 'wet', his mane was flattened against his fur, heavily dripping with rain water and making a fine trail of large puddles on the floor with Dunder trailing right behind him. But that was the LEAST of Apricot's problems, he didn't mind getting wet, yeah... actually he had a bit of fun in getting himself drenched but getting wet AND dirty whilst wearing his Uniform? Not so much. Looking down to his uniform, the Stallion could only groan as Dunder was a bit 'busy' calming down the manager, and poke and prod at the mud stains that decorated the once white fabric that was so comfortably snug around his hooves and went so well with his black vest. Feeling it 'squish' beneath his hoof and into his chest, Apricot made a face and stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"NOW. Me and Apricot are going to go to the back and clean up, and get back to work. Does that sound good?

Quickly following Dunder into the locker room, Apricot shivered as his mind was brought back to how cold he was from the rain. Spreading out his legs, Apricot braced his hooves against the ground and began to shake, his mane tossing this way and that as droplets of water began flying in every direction as he tried to dry himself off. Grabbing a towel from his own locker a good minute later, he stuffed his face into the soft fabric, sighing in delight at the feel of it before moving on to wiping down his soaked fur.

"Heyh, Duhndher.." He spoke up with a mouthful of towel. "Dho yoo knowh ahny goohd lauhnderhersh in Cloudshdale...?" Pointing to his ruined uniform, the Earth Pony began to slowly peel it off of himself whilst nudging his locker open a little wider with a hoof to show an extra uniform that hung within.

Dunder Blust trotted his way into the back locker rooms, his clothes making slushy wet sounds the whole way there. As soon as he got into the locker room he quickly pulled off all of his clothes. He took a deep breath as he looked at the heap of wet, dirty clothes on the floor. I wonder how much this is going to cost me.... ​He thought as he picked it up in his teeth and put them on the locker.

Dunder closed his eye that was closer to Apricot when the water droplets started to fly. He just glanced over at Apricot and smiled a little bit, he was glad that Apricot was okay. He couldn't bear himself if Apricot had somehow gotten hurt. He turned back to his locker and grabbed the hat off his head and threw it in the soaking pile of clothes. He closed the front of it and locked it as he saw the water drip from the bottom of the door.

Suddenly, he heard a muffled noise from Apricot. He looked over to see Apricot talking with a mouth full of towel. When Apricot finished speaking, Dunder gave him an odd look for a moment, "Did you just ask if there was a laundry place in Cloudsdale?" Dunder asked. the his eyes shot open with excitement, "Do you want to go to Cloudsdale?"

Apricot was taken aback by Dunder's sudden excitement, his pupils shrinking somewhat as he stared back at Dunder, unmoving as he was still in the state of surprise, slowly his gaze looks away as he tried to reply with a mouthful of dirty uniform, "Uhmmh... Uuell.... Hilleedelhia dohehn rearry hah any good launderee hulacesh here and you hehgasush are ahlwaysh deahling wifh cloudsh an' shtufh..." Taking a shy step back, the Pony's Green and Pink mane tumbled down over an eye as he blushed. "An... I... k-kindah-" Wait... What was he doing?

Making a face, the Pony turned his head away and quickly spat out his uniform, he sounded weird talking with it in his mouth and suddenly felt jealous of Unicorns, they could just use their magic to pick these things up and have them cleaned in a flash for Celestia's sake! "Peh! Eeeyew...... mud flavored shirts..." Giving a shiver he turns his attention back to Dunder and blushed once again. "A-anyway.. I.. kinda... always wanted to visit Cloudsdale..." He trails off, shrinking somewhat as his eyes shyly looked over to the Pegasus.

Dunder laughed a little when he noticed how Apricot was acting. He trotted over to Apricot and put a hoof on his head and ruffled his mane, "You're so cute! How you act all shy." He claimed as he ruffled the small stallion's mane. "And you're funny for talking through your wet clothes." He said and laughed a little more. Dunder felt that Apricot was such an innocent pony and it made Dunder want to just hug him. "And your blushes and smiles are just so adorable." He added. He was happy to befriend Apricot, he was a nice pony and his innocence was refreshing.

"And no need to be embarrassed about wanting to go to Cloudsdale!" Dunder said and grinned. He closed his eyes, "I'm kind of glad you haven't gone yet. That way I can show you around and you could come to my house and stuff like that." Dunder said. He was excited to show his friend around Cloudsdale.

Apricot seems to be blushing a lot today, especially around Dunder, what is it with this Pegasus and making him blush!? Feeling his cheeks redden once again as the Pegasus ruffled his mane, the Earth Pony could only smile and nervously rub his left front hoof as he shyly looked away. "Uhmm.. Thanks.." He said, in a really quiet voice, although it got much quieter when Dunder called him 'funny', didn't really help when he even added 'adorable'. Oh Sweet Celestia's Flowing Mane, Dunder! 'Adorable'!? Seriously!? Why not go ahead and make him even feel more like a filly than a socially awkward Colt while you're at it!? On the other hand, it was really nice that Dunder decided to stay with him after what happened earlier, it's been a long time since Apricot's been with... a friend.

"And no need to be embarrassed about wanting to go to Cloudsdale!" Dunder said and grinned. He closed his eyes, "I'm kind of glad you haven't gone yet. That way I can show you around and you could come to my house and stuff like that." Dunder said.

His teardrop ears perked a little as the Pegasus said that, with a growing smile, the Earth Pony gave a nod of his head and beamed at the Stallion. "It.. It'll be nice to see where you live!" He started but then paused as he thought of something. "B-but how am I going to Cloudsdale? I've.. I've always wanted to visit but Pegasi are the only ponies that can walk on clouds and stuff...." The little technicality there quickly shot down Apricot's thoughts and hopes of visiting the 'City of the Skies'. It's happened to him not once but many times already and those were when he's forgotten that little fact about Pegasi and Clouds.

Apricot seems to be blushing a lot today, especially around Dunder, what is it with this Pegasus and making him blush!? Feeling his cheeks redden once again as the Pegasus ruffled his mane, the Earth Pony could only smile and nervously rub his left front hoof as he shyly looked away. "Uhmm.. Thanks.." He said, in a really quiet voice, although it got much quieter when Dunder called him 'funny', didn't really help when he even added 'adorable'. Oh Sweet Celestia's Flowing Mane, Dunder! 'Adorable'!? Seriously!? Why not go ahead and make him even feel more like a filly than a socially awkward Colt while you're at it!? On the other hand, it was really nice that Dunder decided to stay with him after what happened earlier, it's been a long time since Apricot's been with... a friend.

"And no need to be embarrassed about wanting to go to Cloudsdale!" Dunder said and grinned. He closed his eyes, "I'm kind of glad you haven't gone yet. That way I can show you around and you could come to my house and stuff like that." Dunder said.

His teardrop ears perked a little as the Pegasus said that, with a growing smile, the Earth Pony gave a nod of his head and beamed at the Stallion. "It.. It'll be nice to see where you live!" He started but then paused as he thought of something. "B-but how am I going to Cloudsdale? I've.. I've always wanted to visit but Pegasi are the only ponies that can walk on clouds and stuff...." The little technicality there quickly shot down Apricot's thoughts and hopes of visiting the 'City of the Skies'. It's happened to him not once but many times already and those were when he's forgotten that little fact about Pegasi and Clouds.

Dunder watched Apricot's reaction to the comments. Apricot seemed to take the comments are more punches than praises. Dunder suddenly felt bad, he didn't mean to make Apricot feel uncomfortable. He did go too far with the comments, he knew, but he didn't mean for Apricot to feel bad. He suddenly was scared that he was going to lose Apricot and he knew that the last thing he wanted right then was to lose Apricot. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, wondering if he needed to apologize or add in that he was joking. But he was glad when Apricot moved on.

Dunder smiled at Apricot, "What do you mean 'pegasi are the only ponies that can walk on clouds?' You never knew that we can get a unicorn ho knows the right spell to enchant your hooves so that you can walk on clouds for a while?" Dunder asked and tilted his head questioningly. He thought all ponies knew that...maybe it never occurred to him how hard it was to get the enchantment because he never looked for it. After all, he was able to walk on clouds his entire life.

"What do you mean 'pegasi are the only ponies that can walk on clouds?' You never knew that we can get a unicorn ho knows the right spell to enchant your hooves so that you can walk on clouds for a while?"

"They do!?" Suddenly Apricot's hopes went as high as the sky, almost shoving his face right into the Pegasus' own with wide eyes, full of disbelief as the chances of him ever getting to Cloudsdale are increasing by the second. "Really!? They do!?" With a growing smile on his face, Apricot could almost break down into a fit of childlike squees and yays, his body just THIS close to exploding with glee, but for the moment all he could do was stare into Dunder's eyes with such puppy dogness that would make even a dragon go, 'Dawww~'.

(Balarg.. best I can do right now D: ))

When Apricot's head almost butted into his own, Dunder had to hold back a smile and a laugh. He pushed Apricot's head back softy and in a smooth motion, "Yes they do!" He said with a strong voice and a stern look on his face. for a moment he held up the facade, but he soon shifted to a smile and his gaze softened. "We'll go to Cloudsdale." Dunder said and sat down. "We just need a unicorn who knows the spell...then I'll carry you up to city. You can't weigh.... TOO much." Dunder said as he looked at Apricot hoof to head.

Apricot froze. Did he say what he thought he just said? Seriously? Blinking, the Pony looked down to himself then back to Dunder, then back to himself. After a moment of silence, the Earth Pony let out a bit of whine and shrunk. "I don't look THAT fat, do I?" He asked, suddenly feeling very self-conscious about himself. "I mean.. I sample my treats every now and then but I exercise, really!"

(Our posts just keep getting shorter and shorter lol))

"No! No!" Dunder Blust said with a bad pokerface. He didn't truly think that Apricot was fat, but he had to think of an excuse to get his mind off of it. "Silly Apricot!" Dunder said with a sort of forced perkiness, "Don't you know muscle weighs more than fat? You're not fat." Dunder claimed and pat Apricot on the head. "It's just that I'm probably going to have to carry your up a long ways.... Although I could use clouds to rest on as I bring you up." Dinder said. He thought about it. a Stairway to Cloudsdale made out of clouds. He'd probably get weird looks or possibly yelled at from weather ponies, but he didn't mind.

"All we need to do now is find a unicorn to enchant your hooves..." Dunder said as he tailed off in the thought. He didn't know any unicorns that said they knew the spell, possibly at Canterlot. All the powerful unicorns lived there. "We should go to Canterlot first." Dunder said and looked down at Apricot.

The Earth Pony's resulting pout would've made the hardiest of ponies to suffer from a near fatal nosebleed from the cuteness that radiated from those puffed up cheeks that made his face look a little bloated. Keeping the face for a moment, Apricot let it go with a sigh as he looked away, looking a little bit upset but nontheless pretty much okay now. "Alright... if you say so...." He mumbled. Reaching into his Locker, the Waiter Pony began to put on his spare uniform, first dealing with the sleeves before putting on the rest whilst his original set lay in a soggy, muddy heap on the floor.

Perking his ears as he heard Dunder thinking aloud, Apricot peeked past his locker to give the Pegasus a bit of a worried glance. "Uhmm... But Dunder... what about work..?"

As if one cue, the manager's voice echoed throughout the locker room as he gave a yell to his chatting employees. "Hey you two, just because I let yout get changed into a different set of clothes doesn't mean I'm paying you two to be lazy!! Hurry up and get back to work!"

"O-On it!" Hurriedly buttoning up his vest, the pony scrambled towards the door, pausing only for a moment to shootDunder one last smile and said, "I'll be looking forward to... visiting you in Cloudsdale Dunder..." With a shy, but affectionate nuzzle, Apricot went through the doors and got back to work.

(Hmm Time to wrap up this RP?)

Dunder watch Apricot's cheeks puff up and watched his face as his mouth filled with air. Dunder's nose started to bleed again from the wound inflicted when smashing his face onto the road. He didn't notice the nosebleed, but Dunder had to contain himself from reacting to Apricot's cute with a pokerface. He was glad to see Apricot finally let go and he turned back to his locker with his pokerface still on. Ass he was getting dressed, he heard Apricot, then the manager's voice boom through the locker room.

When Dunder finished getting dressed, he saw Apricot smile again at him. He smiled back. When he spoke he responded softly, "I'll see you after work so we can go to Cloudsdale." He said and returned the nuzzle. Dunder watched him leave before walking out too,

[Want to discuss the new thread in PM?]