Klutz [FINAL]

I'm not so sure yet. I need ideas on what areas I can improve. Any suggestions anypony? :)

Well, there are a few things to help beef up your Application, but not all of them are totally necessary depending on the Application. I'm just trying to help you figure out what you think you might be missing. :)

• Where were they born and where are they now? If they moved, how/why?
  • Cutie Mark story.
  • What their parents do and/or what their parents think of them.
  • What they do for a job or would like to do when they get older.
  • Friends: Do they have any, how did they get them, what do they think of the character?
  • Imperfections: Is there something they've failed at or are not good at? How do they feel about this/how does it affect their life?

I mean, if you mark it as [Final] a staff member will tell you what you definitely need. I personally don't like to critique an Application before it's [Final], because I don't know what people plan to edit or add.

Origin/Residence: Hoofington

You should also put here that she was born in Cloudsdale, if that is true.

She is very stubborn, and hates saying 'no' to anypony, even if it means going against something she believes in.

This doesn't strike me as stubborn. Klutz is not firm in what she believes in; rather it seems like she'll go along with what anypony says to avoid saying no.

Hm, she seems to have done enough in life to be old enough to be a Mare. Any reason you have her as a Filly?

Also, what about her parents? How do they feel about their daughter and her special talent? Maybe say what they do for a living. Did/do they have any expectations for Klutz? How did Klutz get her job as a voice teacher? Did Klutz make any friends in school? Was she outgoing or shy? Was she homeschooled?

You're doing good so far, but I've made some suggestions to try to beef up you Application. :)