hello everypony um i'm shyshy

shyshy

can a mod please delete this page? i had planned to redo it.

Well, for one thing... if you need something deleted/removed, please use the Report feature. Secondly, no, you may not make a new Introduction. Besides that, this one has been up for over a month, with no new comments. Why would you need to "redo" it?

Short answer: No.

Well, for one thing... if you need something deleted/removed, please use the Report feature. Secondly, no, you may not make a new Introduction. Besides that, this one has been up for over a month, with no new comments. Why would you need to "redo" it?

Short answer: No.

Hello there Shy, welcome back! Perhaps I can shed a little light on his behavior here, Tales.

Shy's consequence for that-thing-that-happened just ended today, and he expressed interest in "re-introducing" himself as a way of "starting over." That's the reason he wanted to "redo" the introduction, but if you are against this idea, I respect it and your reasons why.

Hugs! Remember to think about the things you post, Shy, and how your behavior can affect your friends. Smile and enjoy yourself!

I'm not clear on the entire situation, but I never believe starting over is a solution. It is a cheap cop-out to me, because no matter what, people will remember. What you need to do is continue on from this point. You made a mistake? Fine, don't try and erase it. Live with it and grow from it. Become better from your mistakes. If you learned from whatever happened, then that is good, allow it to become a part of you.

You don't need to reintroduce yourself, rather allow people to get to know the real you.

• Like 1

I'm not clear on the entire situation, but I never believe starting over is a solution. It is a cheap cop-out to me, because no matter what, people will remember. What you need to do is continue on from this point. You made a mistake? Fine, don't try and erase it. Live with it and grow from it. Become better from your mistakes. If you learned from whatever happened, then that is good, allow it to become a part of you.

You don't need to reintroduce yourself, rather allow people to get to know the real you.

Having read this, I believe Swirly has made a very good point. I support the idea that you should learn from your mistake, don't repeat it, and use this opportunity to become a better person -- and to prove yourself.

• Like 1