A walk in the city [OPEN]

AlisonRose

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So your not an assassin coming to take our head?" Solar said, noticing the fireball in her hoof. She did it on impulse and was always ready to fire.

"Of course not, silly Solar, no pony here knows we are actually princesses from a distant land far from Equestria running away from exile because the royal family was overthrown by powerful war lords." Sunbreeze said as Solar facehoofed again as the fireball disappeared from her hoof.

Noticing the mare with a copper color sitting all alone, Syd made his way over to her, and sat down, introducing himself to the mare "Hey there, I noticed that you were sitting alone and you looked like you need some company. My name is Sydphony, but you can call me Syd." Syd removed his sunglasses revealing his dark brown eyes and broken horn. He also extended a hoof as a friendly gesture.

Well Hello Syd, said Copper in a kind voice. I am glad to see there are friendly ponies here. I see you are a musician. I love good music of all kinds. Do you have, what do they call them? Ah' gigs' around here, I'd love to come to one..

"What is going on with the white and red pony? She looks like she will trow a fireball at that pegasus!" "She must be a magician of some regard. but the other pony seems friendly enough.

((Hey, don't play as other characters, it slightly gets on my nerves.))

"The name is Solar Flare and this is my younger sister, Sunbreeze." Solar said, gesturing to herself and Sunbreeze, who was slurping on her hot chocolate rather noisily.

"Hehehe, this stuff tickles my nose." Sunbreeze said as she put the cup down to reveal a chocolate mustache above her lip.

"As my little sister stated, we are in exile and just traveling around Equestria in search for somepony that goes by the name of Mentor." Solar said as she took a sip out of her hot chocolate.

Sunbreeze looked out the window as she stretched her wings slightly, as if aching to go out there and explore the city on a cloud.

Syd replied to the copper colored pony with exuberance "Why yes I am performing at a gig later tonight, and I would love for you to come and watch." Syd reached into his saddlebags and gave the mare a ticket printed with the word "backstage" on it. Syd also looked towards the red pony in alarm after seeing the fireball. "I hope she knows how to control that, I would hate to see a fight break out or somepony get hurt."

"You sure, it will be dangerous, since not only do we have to find the Mentor but avoid the eyes of the warlords and their henchmens." Solar said as Sunbreeze looked out the window once more, feeling something.

Solar looked at her younger sister and Sunbreeze nodded. They both got up from the table and Solar used her magic to summon cloaks, despite the heat outside. She and Sunbreeze put it on and looked at Rainy.

"Please forgive us but we must leave, they are on to us." Sunbreeze said, using a rather serious tone which was a contrast of her tone earlier.

"Formation Deus." Solar said as they began to gallop out of the town center. Sunbreeze flew close behind Solar, scouting from the skies as Solar took the ground. Several shadows seemed to follow them in a tight trail as Sunbreeze noticed it and gestured to Solar who took the signal and focused some of her magic on her hooves. Flames came out of them and she soon began to gallop into the air, using the flames as a propulsion to get her up. Soon, the shadows formed into semi-solid beings and followed them into the skies.

They ran into a warehouse and Sunbreeze quickly threw down a crystal onto the ground which covered warehouse in an eerie black and white aura. Sunbreeze and Solar Flare stood on their hind legs and they began to glow with radiance and magic. The shadows converged on them and surrounded them, taking now a humanoid demonic form, armed with swords and spears.

((Sorry to state but HeartBeat will no longer be in this topic, you are free to carry on and I will continue to chime in with bits and such.

Also I would like to point out that Azuru is heading into Grimdark territory and better turn that around before you make me RP as the mane six all at the same time and fire the orbital friendship cannon.

Thanks,

Alison.))

((Due to the fact that I am attempting to get more into the Mane RP I do not have as much free time also thanks to my new job. I will still be able to post in here and guide you and such but the chances of me actually getting to play will be slim to non.

Sorry,

Alison.))

((I never meant to derail this RP or turn it GrimDark. It's all for practice and I'm trying to see how this would play out in a fanfiction of mine. I'll skip the fighting and get them running again.))

Solar and Sunbreeze raced out of the warehouse and ran into the hotel. "Blast, that was close wasn't it?"

"Sure was, isn't there a day where there isn't a warlord after our hand in marriage?" Sunbreeze said.

"What an odd marriage proposal then. Hey, I love you, let me send my minions to try and kidnap you." Solar said in a mocking voice. They smiled and giggled as they proceeded up to their hotel room for a bit of relaxation.

Copperthrorn had left the coffee shop, eager to find out more about the strange pair that spoke in a funny language. Before she left, she thanked Syd for a backstage pass ( very generous of him!) and flew behind the pair and the shadows that followed them. She wasn't sure what to do, but they seemed to be friends with Rainy and she didn't leave friends, even powerful ones to trouble alone.

She had a good kick and was very agile so fighting one of those demons ( she had seen their type before on the road) would be dificult but doable