Eight Star, Arriving

EightStar

Greetings fillies & gentle-colts alike.

I go by the name Eight Star, my personafied ponysona, (whom has appeared in a ponyfic that's up on fanfiction.net playing the role of a table-top game master.)

I've been a Role-Player for more than a decade, and I've been a writer for just about as long. I got into MLP after hearing Lauren Faust was in with it, and I haven't been disappointed with it. Recently, I've been even practicing myself into the MLP art-style, and with my previous experience as a Furry Artist, so I've been doing lots of ponies recently. Hehe...

I saw this place as a link while I was RPing Eight Star over on TVTropes, so here I am.

Welcome to the forums! I have the 3.5e books for D&D but never had a chance to play, I have participated in a World of Darkness session, we had a mage and newly created vampire in the troupe as well...

lol

I totally agree. Though, the mechanics of D&D have inspired me and my group to work on our own independantly published RPG, (which is almost finished!) It's more of a universal system, however.

My friend's using the system for a pony RPG he has on TVTropes, because the game system is that versatile, (and it's been test-played for balance for more than 6 years.) When I produce it, I want it to be done right the first time, y'know?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Wow, so this pony RPG, I dont suppose it's posted or published somewhere? That sounds like it could be ineteresting.

Huh, I hear about TVTropes RP for the first time, and suddenly we have 2 of ya. Cool!