[Canterlot] An Artist's Perfection [Closed for now]

Frosty

Dynamic action poses? Interesting places around the city? Ollie McTwist could do that easily! He knew the town like the back of his hoof, from spending all his time here instead of back home in Solstice Heights.

"I'll totally do it!" Ollie said happily. "It sounds like fun! I know all sorts of cool places to go." he said. He looked at Valoren and his jaw dropped a bit as the pegasus soared through the air. It was a great showing of the natural ability of a flyer. Still, Ollie knew he could be just as impressive with his own tricks.

He looked at Pumpkin and smiled. "Wanna come join us?" he asked. "You're an artist, I'm sure you could help or get your own drawings done." he said, idly spinning one of the wheels on his skateboard with a free hoof.

Moondusk would watch the group as they thought over what they could offer, the blue unicorn would watch as the pagsus took to the sky with ease, doing tricks as Moondusk didn't even blink as he would clap his hoofs together in applaud at the acrobatics feat."That was amazing Val."he smiled as he soon got shown a rare aqua sapphire as his eyes widen, it was rare he would even see such a gem but let alone one of that great beauty."it's beautiful..."he would gasp a bit before regaining his posture before he would turn to Ollie."Well I'm glad you wanna help Oille, some of your tricks will be great to sketch."he chuckled softly before turning to Pumpkin." and I would be happy to offer some advice or even help on your artwork, if that's ok with you?"he would ask softly.

Pumpkin Blush pondered for a few seconds, 'This might not be a bad idea, any recognition as an artist is better than nothing. Besides we may even get close to the castle!' She thought as the young colt looked in her direction, "I'd love to join you, any chance to draw or pose is good practice for me?" The filly beamed back to Ollie.

"But where should we go first?" Pumpkin asked looking over to Moondusk, this was Pumpkins first time in Canterlot so location was something she couldn't bring to the table.

Ollie was excited for this. A chance to show off his tricks and actually get art done of it! Maybe he could use it to help get his shop later on. He could use it as like, ads or something.

"The castle? That would be cool! Although I have to be kinda careful...last time I was near the castle I got in trouble for skateboarding. The guards didn't like it." he said with an embarrassed laugh.

"There's a lot of places to go first. Valoren, you're from Canterlot too, right? We can help them find lots of places to draw. The city is huge, and there's so much to see! And obviously there's Solstice Heights, too..."

[OOC: I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've been so busy with a art project and it took way longer then I thought to finsh it.]

Moondusk would look at the group as he would raise his hoof in thought of where they could start. "Well I guess a place that most ponies know about, Somewhere popular... Hmm does Canterlot have a fountain?" The blue unicorn would ask as he canted his head to side once again. He would trot up back up to his cart and reattach himself, ready to go if anypony had an idea or location.