Question about a Tier 3 character

sleeps

So I have found another character I want to make an apllication for but I am having a bit of a hard figuring something out. Sadly again it is about Cutie marks. ( This always seems to be difficult for me for some reason) Anyways the character I was thinking of applying for ( Yes I did check he is avaliable) is Promontory who appeared in both "Over a Barrel" and " The Last Round Up" the problem is that in all of his apperances he doesn't have a cutie mark but he looks to be the age of a stallion so I'm kind of at an impass. Should I just make one up for him or leave it blank like how he appeared in the episodes?

As per that story they did not draw the cutie-marks on the Train-Hoses as they thought it would be a waste since the bar that is attached to their sides would be constantly moving through it and you would as such not be able to see it very much if at all.

He does in fact have a cutie mark but none that is 'canon' persay. I hope this helped =/ I was actually doing some reading about this issue after I saw them in the episodes and wondered the same thing.

If you are making him for a tier-3 I would suggest giving him some sort of cutie mark to reflect his job IE: A train wheel, a Locomotive smoke stack, etc.