Stalliongrad Question

ShaleCrow

I was reading the information on the Stalliongrad military, and I have a bit of a question about it.

It's mentioned in the info that there's a core of military police, and I was wondering what relation it had to the rest of the Stalliongrad military? Is it a part of the military (in this case you might want to use the corps, but don't quote me on that)? Or is it a separate entity?

Thanks!

Can you link to the thread or document? I have a feeling that you are referring to outdated information, but it can't hurt to check. For reference, the most up to date REA document can be found HERE.

• 2 weeks later...

Magnificent. I was just in need of a topic like this, even though it's 9 days old.

My point:

/\ Is this project finished/being worked on/acknowledged into the Equestria world?

I find it at least interesting. Would gladly experiment with that kind of pony, controversial and single-track minded (to some extent).

Hmm... and do you, or anypony at all, have an OC that would be really heavily based on this story? If you know what I mean of course. Continuation of the traditions and so on...

Is it even allowed, as this should be the first question I shall ask?

My Ardent Fate, though not a member herself, is very heavily tied to the Destriers.

I know Diomedes has at least a couple Destrier-linked characters, and I'm pretty sure there are at least a few more from others on the board.

• Like 1

Yes, I guess that's quite helpful.

Though it'll need some deep thoughts on the OC in order to keep him in bonds of Equestria+Destriers.

Here, a free "like" from me for help ;D

PS: Anyway, why does it seem to be based on Adeptus Astartes :) Only makes me feel it's something for me.

I'm not going to lie, the Destriers were heavily inspired by the Adeptus Astartes of WH40k.

I've written quite a bit for them, but it's technically not been officially accepted as board canon. However, the themes presented in the document can still be used for character creation. The concept has evolved over time and with some careful RP into less of a military organization and more of a monastic order that champions the Code of Chivalry. I see modern Destriers acting more in the teaching and physical and mental conditioning capacity than as an actual fighting force.

I will update the document as I have the opportunity to consult Manestream and Skye.