Parasprite member title

Looking at the titles above and below our avatars, I noticed something that JUST clicked in my brain.

A "Parasprite" in the brony community is what we "consider" a troll. "Don't feed the Parasprites" and the like. Does that mean at 250 posts, we're considered trolls? Of course not. So MIGHT I suggest changing it to something more appropriate? The image itself is fine, but the "name" parasprite might be appalling or "put them off" to someone new that has heard of the "Don't feed the parasprites" meme.

Just a suggestion! ^~^

Edited by Artax
Topic title changed to make it easier for users to find answers to questions.

While you suggestion is appreciated, we're probably not going to change it at this time. In the entire time we've had user titles, you're the first to raise a concern about the Parasprite one. I mean, we don't allow trolls here, period, and if you get to 250 posts, you must be a really hard working troll.

As this is not a meme-based community we are only using the term 'Parasprite' to represent the small (adorable) creatures found in the show that can grow to numerous numbers.

Also note: Reaching 2000 posts does not mean you are then capable of flight. The 'Wonderbolt' title is purely circumstantial.