Homestuck

delving too deep into it will suck me into the fanbase and I won't ever be seen again.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?!

I love Homestuck ^w^ I got into it about a month ago, I only started reading it because I wanted to see the trolls so I really plowed through the beginning of it xD I'm about halfway through Act 5 now.

• 2 months later...

so yeah... started 2 days ago and got already up to chapter 5, when we first see the trolls normal life (effectively havent done anything else these last 2 days)(good thing that i just started and dont have to go thru those recap textwalls :shock: )

its a biiiiiiit too farfetched for my ideal taste, but is cool

Oh! So THIS is Homestuck? I keep seeing people reference it and had no idea what it was XD (yes, I could've Googled it. I decided not to. Thus is the life of Diego Havoc, breaker of convention)

I don't think I'll bother. As Brawler said, I already have ponies to occupy my entire life right now. Don't need more fandoms! :D

It's a great comic in my opinion, it's got over 3k+ pages but it should only take a couple days to catch up even if you're not just constantly reading it, the story, it's rather hard to explain, but The MSPA Wiki should be able to fill you in on it.

got to the troll's romance antics, **** is hilarious

but yeah, all this time travelling and alternate dimension stuff is confusing as hell, i mean,

even those damned mafia guys who didnt seem to have nothing going on (thus only getting like 0.00000000001% of my full attention) appear on the main storyline, wtf?

• 1 month later...

(Is currently wearing the Heir of Breath shirt) I am a big fan! It was boring at first, but I got hooked. It can be a bit off puting, but I love the characters. I never got why people avoid it because they think it's a fad. I know it sort of is, but it's also a good story.

Latest(ish) updates: My question is, who's going to be swapped as a player, Dad or Nana? I hope it's Dad.

I love Homestuck. Its so slow at first, then it gets hilarious, then it gets intense, hops around, get intense some more and you are already in too deep by then. I think its just amazing how detailed it is. That and it takes advantage of the medium and pushes what a webcomic can be.