A Simple Request for Assistance.

DeepBass

Alright. As the title implies, I am looking for assistance. Preferably from another musician or vocalist. I am finally working to put vocals to my track "Cut by a Sharp Note", and can't do it myself, for the simple reason that I would like to see someone else's twist on this. That and I can't find a secluded, quiet place to record them. So, if anypony would like to give it a shot, simply download the track from my soundcloud, and PM me, so I can look forward to the results. I'm awaiting submissions. :D

http://soundcloud.com/deepbuckingbass/cut-by-a-sharp-note

Alright. As the title implies, I am looking for assistance. Preferably from another musician ~ for the simple reason that I would like to see someone else's twist on this.

Export and supply a midi and I'll show my 'twist' on it.

Yeah that would definitely help, if nothing else I can edit them.

I kinda have to rewrite the lyrics because they're not exactly G-rated. The original lyrics were featured in my 3rd fic, which also isn't exactly g-rated. And the song itself is part of a project that I started with the same fic. I was (and still am) going to write an original track that exhibits the tone of each chapter.

I kinda have to rewrite the lyrics because they're not exactly G-rated. The original lyrics were featured in my 3rd fic, which also isn't exactly g-rated. And the song itself is part of a project that I started with the same fic. I was (and still am) going to write an original track that exhibits the tone of each chapter.

Okay, I can wait :)

I'm using Sony Acid Studio 8. I'm pretty sure it ha the capability, but I'm still learning the finer points of it.

AS 8 - 2011 release has midi import/export.

http://www.skolesoftware.dk/sony-creative/music-studio-1.html

If you're able to export a midi of your tracks, it will allow ANYONE to easily remix your music without having to use AS 8 themselves.