Speedy Breeze [final]

Roleplay Type: Mane

Name: Speedy Breeze

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Physique: axfvwk.jpg

Cutie Mark: a pair of wings with rays of light surrounding them. It represents how he wants to help others shine and achieve their potential.

Origin/Residence: Born and raised in Cloudsdale

Occupation: Working as a flight instructor at his mother's school

Motivation: Helping ponies achieve their potential. He's especially motivated by his little brother, and helping him overcome his challenges.

Character Summary: (I'm going to try and go for a first pony perspective with this one, tell me how you think it turns out)

Hay there! My name is Speedy, Speedy Breeze, and I work with my mom at her flight school! Wait, That might be jumping forward a bit, sorry. I'm not used to spelling out my life for ponies. It's no big deal, though, I guess I'll just start from the beginning. I was born in Cloudsdale (shocker there, a pegasus from Cloudsdale) to my two parents Swift Breeze, my mom, and Soothing Breeze, my dad. Mom has her very own flight school, as I mentioned before, and good ol' dad works at a hospital helping the sick and injured. They're both really nice ponies, always helping other ponies out when they need it even if it's not a part of their job. I guess I'm a pretty generous pony too, when I get to thinking on it. Nothing to brag about, I get it from my parents.

Anyways, for the first part of my life I spent a lot of time helping my parents out with anything I could. I'm always ready to take on a new project, and at that age I had plenty of energy. After awhile I focused myself on something that all pegasi can relate to: flying! Instinctively I loved flying, and not just soaring around and having fun, I began to join youth competitions. I spent all of my time and energy getting as good as I could be, and every grueling exercise left me sweating with a smile on my face. And at such a young age I was rather competitive, impressing ponies with my intensity and passion. They even began to say that I could be a Wonderbolt! How awesome would that be? I could fly through the sky with the speed and skill of the elite! The Wonderbolts were my idols, second only to my parents now that I think about it. I loved racing, but shockingly enough I didn't get my cutie mark because of it. I know, surprising, but at the time I wasn't too worried about it, and the other foals didn't make fun of me because even if I was a blank flank I was still the best flier. I'm sad to say that I had a rather big ego because of this, and thinking back on it I'm a little ashamed at how boastful I was. I still practice, and ponies still say things about me, but I don't really pay as much attention to it. I don't really want to be that egotistical ever again.

I grew up and I matured enough to know when to boast and when to keep my mouth shut, but up until my baby bro was born I still had a pretty big head. When he was born I was excited to have somepony else to play with, even though I was older by several years. I don't know how to really explain it, he was just my little bro who needed help finding his own way of doing things. I always loved practicing with him, even if I did have to tone it down a lot for the little foal, and it was more for him than for me. But after awhile I realized that he was never able to breath that well while flying, I got him to see dad about it, and he said that the little kid had Asthma! How awful is that? He still gave it his all, and I'm glad to say that I helped him any way I could. It was also at this point that I found out that my true passion in life wasn't even racing or flying, it was helping other ponies accomplish their goals! It gave me such satisfaction that after only a little while of helping out my brother that I finally found my cutie mark! It may have been a little late, but hay, I didn't care, I was happy with my life.

A little while after that it finally came time for me to move out of my parents house and into the big city of Cloudsdale. I didn't have a tough time finding a place and I started trying to find work. After several unsuccessful tries at different places, including the weather factory, it dawned on me that the perfect place for me to work would be my own mothers flight school. I would be helping young foals and earning my own bits, as well as continuing to train for whenever a competition pops up that I want to try. I still entertain the thought of the Wonderbolts, but it's totally out of the question, right?

Yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. I hope that that's good enough.