wintergoat

About Myself: I am a brony, obviously, in the Toronto, Ontario area, who does work on computers. I love to meat new people, and I'm fun to be around. I can't really think of much else to say, really.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google search for brony forums

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend of mine introduced me to it, and it went from there. I'm now even more of a brony than him!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi there! I'm new to these forums, and I hope to become a part of the community on here. I can't really think of much to say, but if you have something you'd like to know about me, then by all means ask! Also, Rainbow Dash is best pony.

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend of mine introduced me to it, and it went from there. I'm now even more of a brony than him!

Funny how that happens, the person who originally got me into MLP is nowhere near as involved obsessed as I am!

Lolz i feel sad for you Armory, but anyway welcome to the forums! I hope you will take part in the RPs that we have here as they are A LOT of fun!

Also, if you need somepony to read your apps for the RP please feel free to send them my way and i'll let you know whats up!

WELCOME!

Lolz i feel sad for you Armory, but anyway welcome to the forums! I hope you will take part in the RPs that we have here as they are A LOT of fun!

Also, if you need somepony to read your apps for the RP please feel free to send them my way and i'll let you know whats up!

WELCOME!

I would take part in the RPS if I was any good at RP. But maybe sometime in the future I could take part in an RP. Thanks for the welcome. Have I said RP enough? RP RP RP RP RP!!!!! LOL

What's it matter if I start today or next year? It's not like RP will just go away one day...

It doesn't, really, I guess, and you are correct that RP will never go away for as long as intelligent life still exists.

The point I was attempting to express was a personal belief, that if, like old adage, "practice makes perfect", they why put off on practicing something that you want to be good at?