Pony clothes and dressed up ponies in the show

Bright Glow

I don't know how are you guys but I like the dressed up ponies even they don't need to dress up und most of them aren't do that expect for special events like the Grand Gallopping Gala.

I would like to know what do you think about the idea?

What kind of clothes the ponies havave in and out of the show? O mean what kind of clothes can you see in the show and what kind of other clothes you could imagine for them?

Remembers me of this:

http://chzbronies.fi...nude-ponies.png

But yeah, the only thing with ponies and clothes is the four-legged problem. Those front two legs are not arms, so I always think it's a bit weird when they're shown/drawn wearing clothes like they are. Hats and dresses kind of work, stuff like that. And socks are socks, no matter what way you slice it :P

Well I saw on DA many different picture where the mane 6 was on the beach dressed up int o swimsuit or bathing suit (I met with both word i use so use the first one) and not just in the antho pictures.

I'm sure Rarity would wear sime kind of super fashionable bikini meanwhile Fluttershy would wear a simply oe pice one. Hmm I guess I could immagine Pinkie Pie in any type of swimsuiit meanwhile I rathjer say Rainbow Dash would wear bikini too. I'm not sure about Applejack and Twiloght sparkle. :( I guess the CMC would look cute in swimsuit too but I have the feeling Scootaloo wouldn't like it.