I have joined the herd

UmbraToph

About Myself: Hello everypony. I'll start by asking you all to just call me Toph. It's short, it's simple, and I like it. No it's not a reference to a certain Earth Bender. It's a nickname many of my online friends came up with and used to shorten my nickname, Topher. Yes, a nickname based on a nickname. Anyway, a bit about me. I'm (currently) a 22 year old electronics tech from the middle eastern US coast. My favorite hobbies include video games and music; but I also enjoy reading, writing, role playing, computers, tabletop and card games, appreciating art, anime/animation, nature, animals, and of course...ponies.

How I found Canterlot.com: Dubstep introduced me to it.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: When i originally watched it, it didn't really grab my attention. I made it about half way through the first episode. I had heard quite a bit about it, seen the bronies on various sites. I wanted to see what the hype was about, maybe it was just another fad? Well it wasn't until several months after that when I finally became a fan. I'm not sure what coaxed me into it, but I gave it another try. Before I knew it, I had totally caught up on the series. And was eagerly awaiting the next new episode. I too had become a Brony.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Anyway, I suppose that's enough about me for now. If you want to get to know me, talk to me. I'm here to make friends and probably do a little bit of RPing, so I welcome your conversation. See everypony around Canterlot.

Peace

Welcome to the heard broski! One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble! Gooble gobble! Coffee and muffins are in the break room, cake and soda in the fridge, don't touch the one marked 'For Dio' it's Poison Joke.