Howdy ya'll!

Heartfire

About Myself: I am a cowboy born and raised who was converted into a nerd who was then converted into a brony. I live in Texas and I am a Texan tried and true. I mostly play PC games that are small team based because I like playing with my friends and having a good time. I don't like having to be serious about winning all the time. After all, games are there to have fun! :)

How I found Canterlot.com: A fellow brony introduced me.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After hearing about it I wasn't sure but I watched 2 episodes and now I'm hooked! I relate with AppleJack a lot since I have a country family too.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
I'm a pretty laid back guy. I'm a southern gentleman. If ya'll have any questions just give me a holler :) I'm glad I can find such an awesome online community!

Well, if you're ever in need of another summoner in League of Legends, I'm not very good, but my summoner name is the same as on here. I usually play as either Morgana or Annie, though I tend to experiment depending on the free flavors champions of the week.

Welcome Heartfire!

I think the best way to start out is to look around a bit, read topics that catch your interest and comment on them.

Took me a bit just to get up the nerve to join, (a little bit of group anxiety :eek: ) But I'm really glad that I joined. Looking forward to seeing you around in the forums :)