Calling anypony!

So, I've had my pony Starlight waiting around for awhile now. I figure it's about time I jumped on this roleplay band wagon. Problem is, where to start?

That's where you come in. If you're interested in roleplaying with my pony Starlight Dancer, then just leave a reply. We can discuss plot or we can just jump right in.

Thank you all for your consideration. 8D

Oh I think she would make a very interesting contrast to my FiM character Promontory. Any ideas for a storyline?

Nothing at the moment, really. I haven't RPed as Starlight before, so this is mostly just me getting into her mindset. But if you've got some ideas, I'd love to hear about them.

I was totally about to jump on this, then read that Starlight is blind. Book Keeper, the one I wanted to use, can only communicate coherently through writing.

... that totally wouldn't be awkward.

Aw, that's a shame. That would be really awkward though, no idea how that'd even work. XD

Nothing at the moment, really. I haven't RPed as Starlight before, so this is mostly just me getting into her mindset. But if you've got some ideas, I'd love to hear about them.

Well my first thought after reading her profile is that she is going somewhere to perform and the studio hires a private train that Promontory has to pull but maybe an ice storm makes it so they have to walk and she can prove that mares are just as tough as stallions.

Well my first thought after reading her profile is that she is going somewhere to perform and the studio hires a private train that Promontory has to pull but maybe an ice storm makes it so they have to walk and she can prove that mares are just as tough as stallions.

Oh, I like that. Great idea.

Did you want me to start up a new topic, or would you like to start?

Oh, I like that. Great idea.

Did you want me to start up a new topic, or would you like to start?

You can start it if you would like. Since I'm not sure where the starting point would be. My thought would be that she would be heading towards Canterlot though.

Just send me a link when you put it up.

You can start it if you would like. Since I'm not sure where the starting point would be. My thought would be that she would be heading towards Canterlot though.

Just send me a link when you put it up.

Linkage

Alrighty, I've got it. I hope I did everything right. :blush:

I'm interested in getting some rp as well. My character Clockwork was recently accepted, and I've been itching to roleplay since. The only way I can think of off the top of my head for them to meet is maybe Clockwork crashing headfirst into Starlight, because Clockwork is a complete klutz like that. If you can think of any better ideas, that would be great :).

I'm interested in getting some rp as well. My character Clockwork was recently accepted, and I've been itching to roleplay since. The only way I can think of off the top of my head for them to meet is maybe Clockwork crashing headfirst into Starlight, because Clockwork is a complete klutz like that. If you can think of any better ideas, that would be great :).

Hmm, well, I saw that one of Clockwork's motivations is to make kids smile. My idea was maybe they're at a sort of jobs fair, and they're there to educate the little ponies on their jobs and what they do. They bump into each other there. Beyond that, I guess we can just see where it goes.

Ah snap. I really need more time. I'd gladly RP, but I have the rule not to multiRP with main (except for WWU event).

Each time I read that somepony needs another pony to RP, I'm like... "D'awh, why I don't have more OC's".

Mark my words. As when I finish my duties... I shall return. And then... RP shall last... forEVER!

Or until it finishes... or until we get bored... or until random events occur. Et caetera.

Ah snap. I really need more time. I'd gladly RP, but I have the rule not to multiRP with main (except for WWU event).

Each time I read that somepony needs another pony to RP, I'm like... "D'awh, why I don't have more OC's".

Mark my words. As when I finish my duties... I shall return. And then... RP shall last... forEVER!

Or until it finishes... or until we get bored... or until random events occur. Et caetera.

:) That's alright, I understand.

Well, when you finish up and are in need of a RP partner, feel free to return. I think I'll be around for some time.

I'd be up for an RP. :) I think we'll need to throw out some kind of plot though? >.<

Well, there doesn't have to be a plot, it could just be another day in Equestria.

But if you'd prefer there be some sort of plot, I might be able to come up with something.

Thou have my word for that, if asked.

My personal opinion: Plot ain't necessary. Of course, maybe most basic one. But nothing more. It allows others to enter with different OC's, and, what's funnier in my opinion, to twist the action however they like.

Unless you want to have control over RP. In this case, it might come in handy.

It's fine! :) I don't mind if there isn't a plot, I mean anything can happen with a free storyline. :3

Alright. I suppose I can make it an open RP too, maybe get a few others to join in on a spontaneous adventure or something. :kissy:

Thou have my word for that, if asked.

My personal opinion: Plot ain't necessary. Of course, maybe most basic one. But nothing more. It allows others to enter with different OC's, and, what's funnier in my opinion, to twist the action however they like.

Unless you want to have control over RP. In this case, it might come in handy.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :blush:

I'd just like to know where it'll be set? In Equestria I mean. >.<

Hmm, well, I was thinking just Ponyville. Pretty much a standard location, right? Unless you have a preference for somewhere else.

Hm... I've read. I will follow. My RP posts are always... well... wide. I'm doing my best to shorten them as much as possible. But your OC can be a great source for thing I lack most. Different senses.

Hm... I've read. I will follow. My RP posts are always... well... wide. I'm doing my best to shorten them as much as possible. But your OC can be a great source for thing I lack most. Different senses.

My posts usually vary. It mostly depends on what I have to reply too.

But yeah, it has been rather challenging trying to RP without the sense of sight for a character. Slowly but surely, I'll get the hang of it. :lol:

The shortest I've written for an RP had... I'm not sure. Somewhere around 3 paragraphs 4 lines each. I mean, when more than one different pony around. I can lead a decent conversation without writing too much useless stuff at 1v1 conditions...

I'm not surprised that the pony personality test indicated 100% Rarity with less than 50% connections to each other pony, and 0% for Rainbow Dash heh.

Anyway, 'it has been'? You RPed like that before?

EDIT: Apologies, my long awaited RP awaits my reaction. Was looking forward to it, least this one particular time.

A few times, once before on other sites. Not necessarily ponies, though. But they've always been in a fantasy setting, so I could always use magic as an excuse for how they can tell where they're going. That's probably cheating though. :blush:

Hmm, well, I saw that one of Clockwork's motivations is to make kids smile. My idea was maybe they're at a sort of jobs fair, and they're there to educate the little ponies on their jobs and what they do. They bump into each other there. Beyond that, I guess we can just see where it goes.

That sounds like a much better idea! Do you want to start the thread, or should I?